I'm selling my 99 Miata so that I will have some more cash to get a new to me car. And because I can't drive two cars, a motorcycle and scooter at the same time, something has to go. I've owned the car since 2008 and in that time it has only stranded me once due to a fuel pump wire coming loose. It has 147xxx miles with the timing belt/clutch/rad hoses changed this past winter for all OEM parts, save the clutch which was an Exedy oem replacement part. The paint looks 13 years old with some hazing/fading/not quite as shiny as the rest on the hood and chips in the frontal area of the car. It has a set of Hella fog lights that I just replaced to fix the old cracked lenses but something has gone afoul in the wiring as the filaments are fine and the switch lights up but the lights do not. Something is probably just loose but I will work my way back into the front bumper and find out what's what. The top was replaced in May of 2011 and the rain rail in late 08 with the Duetto lifetime rain rail. So no more trunk leaks. The wheels are TRMotorsports 15x7 with the now apparently extinct size 225/50-R15 BFGoodrich G-Force sports on them. Though they are getting on in terms of life and will likely not live to see another summer after this one. The driver's seat has some damage from when I got the car, namely some erosion of foam and fabric on the left bolster, a tear in the seat and the vinyl seam on the back by the headrest area is splitting. Everything on the car works including A/C, power windows, rear glass defroster. The only interior part that's out is the light on the radio clock. So I can't check the time at night. It does have a small issue where the temp needle creeps past midpoint in 105+ heat with the A/C on and sitting still, but I think I have remedied it with a more water based coolant mixture and some foil tape around the edges to prevent air not flowing over the radiator.

I think that about covers everything, I have a spare oem cd player and an Eclipse HU with ipod integration that was mounted behind the glovebox for a clean looking install. I have the title so there won't be any issues there. I'm looking to get 5000 for the car so I don't need to worry about cleaning out my savings for a down payment. My name is Ryan and I will be happy to answer any other questions. My cell is 817-313-1913. The car is also on craigslist for a more long winded description and more pictures.