Thread: FS: Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110

Default FS: Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110

Pics here - http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/ptd/3097229925.html

I bought these and they are too tall for my car (lowered e46 on e9x wheels). Brand new mounted and driven 5 miles home. OEM for e90, e92, e93 BMW M3.

(2) 245/40/18
    (2) 265/40/18

The is Hankook's Max Performance Summer tire developed for the drivers of sports cars, sporty coupes and high performance sedans. The Ventus V12 evo is designed to combine comfort and control in dry and wet road conditions. However like all summer tires, the Ventus V12 evo is not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.

Ventus V12 evo radials feature Hankook's High Tg Polymer & Specific Resin (HPSR) compound molded into a directional tread design featuring a Multiple Tread Radius (MTR) profile that combines notched shoulder ribs, independent intermediate tread blocks and a continuous center rib to blend powerful braking with predictable handling. Wide circumferential and Y-shape lateral grooves help direct water through the tire's footprint to resist hydroplaning.

The tire's internal structure includes twin steel belts reinforced by two-ply high-density, spirally wrapped jointless nylon. Additionally, a two-layer rayon carcass sandwiches a hard rubber in the sidewall between the body cord plies to help resist distortion at high speeds and while cornering.
    M3 is always the answer.

If you keep these in your garage, don't you think you'll change cars before they get old?

Maybe, but no room in the garage with 6 sets of wheels.
    M3 is always the answer.

My V12s have been great DD tires. Excellent in the wet.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Ken will these fit stock E92 335 wheels? I think the rears will fit but fronts too wide/tall?
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

My 335 had 18x8 and 8x8.5. The front would be oversized by 20mm the rears by 10mm. They might fit but street tires don't oversize well. You are welcome to try one to see if it fits.
    M3 is always the answer.