I have 2 DSM T25 turbos that came off of running cars. 1 because of a T28 turbo upgrade, another for a big turbo upgrade. Also have a Bugeye stock WRX turbo that was though to be seized but ended up just not having the exhaust housing installed correctly (would have checked out to make sure, Forced Performance in Mckinney should check it out for free).

also i have a set of DSM 450cc injectors from the car that did the T28 turbo upgrade and he also upgraded to Evo 550cc injectors

i have 2 90-97 Miata gauge clusters. one is good for parts, one should be working fine (i havent tested it but the board on the back isnt fried).

T25 turbo from 99 gst - $75, needs a stud retapped from trying to extract it
T25 from 97 gsx with O2 housing - $75, needs one bolt extracted from exhaust housing that broke when taking it off stock manifold
02 WRX turbo - $75, should be working fine... will have it checked out if requested
DSM 450cc injectors - $65
Miata cluster for parts - $15 (gas gauge is not useable, speedo, tach and water temp should be working perfectly fine)
Miata cluster working - $30

prices are OBO, shoot me a price and the worst i can say is no... but we can bargan. contact is 214-558-0398... please text if possible