Thread: 93 shell and lots of parts...pick n pull??? KYB AGX W/ FM Top Hats on the Rears

Default 93 shell and lots of parts...pick n pull??? KYB AGX W/ FM Top Hats on the Rears

hey guys and gals?? I have a 1993 Miata NA shell for sell or part out...no rear suspension, i.e. control arms, springs, struts, does have rear sub frame, no rear tail lights, finish panel, deck lid, has power mirrors and power locks and windows all still in car, tan carpet in good shape minus the black spray a little on the passenger tunnel area, and good dash, gauge hood, gauges, all of the console is good, no front headlight assemblies, seats and frame rails for sale leather with headrest speakers in crappy condition but reupholster them and could be good? come check out what i got and make me an offer....car is in my garage either send me a pm and Ill get back to you...I have a title, never registered it as it was going to be my track car and wasnt really needed. also have the ac system removed but not sure of condition...like I said hit me up make me an offer check it out whatever, Ive got what I want off of it and just don't have room for it anymore in the garage.

KYB AGX Struts with ?? Springs and FM Top Hats on the rears...asking $450 which I know the shocks only had about 5k on them and same on the top hats. Great condition, bolt on in place of stock and it will be a huge difference, shocks are well known to entry level autox racers and will definitely help out handling...many parts too much to list just hit me up with a pm of what you need and I will respond asap.

Thanks for looking hope I got what ya need/ want..

By the way I drive a 1997 on Stance GR+ Coilovers, R package lips, momo arrow wheels...otherwise stock..thanks for looking. hope to hear from you.
    Last edited by rawmiatanv; 08-04-2012 at 11:18 PM. Reason: adding KYB AGX to the Title

Question

Quote Originally Posted by rawmiatanv View Post
    hope to hear from you.
    And how would someone get in contact with you??

No PM's for newbies (You have to have "X" amount of posts before PM's work) and no e-mail address listed.

A location would also be nice.

Welcome to MME!

You should put your parts in itemized list form instead of an incomprehensible paragraph without reasonable punctuation. Other than that, +1 to what POS said, and welcome aboard.
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Haha Well I had no idea I couldnt get pm's, so sorry about no contact info. My email is wright.ryan777@yahoo, I am located in Arlington, Texas. I will work on an itemized list for you guys after my son is gone this afternoon. Hope my punctuation is up to par for you now. ;P

ok so here is a beginning to the list. I will either sell parted out or complete.

kyb agx shocks with factory springs and FM top hats on the rear---$400 obo make me an offer I dont need these anymore.
    power windows and switches for 90-93 make offer
    Power mirrors and switches make offer
    factory rear diff and housing $350 Viscous Type Diff
    rear half shafts make offer
    driveshaft for 93 na 1.6 make offer
    PPF Make Offer
    factory 93 1.6 Radiator Make Offer
    All factory dash switches (IE>ac/heat, factory radio cd player, cruise control, steering column, etc.) make offer
    interior carpet, tan good condition make offer
    leather seats with headrest speakers in rough condition make offer
    factory 93 abs system with or without hard lines make offer
    factory 93 doors, driver good condition, passenger is rough make offer
    1993 dash no passenger side airbag, no cracks, fading, tears etc make offer
    factory instrument cluster in good condition make offer
    factory ac system including compressor, evap, condenser, lines etc. make offer
    rear subframe make offer
    front subframe make offer

i also have the complete shell, minus suspension etc, most body panels are rough, beat up and not worth wasting time with, fenders are rolled but look like shit, so if you want them, you can have em...just come pick them up. Also would be willing to trade for some other NA parts I.E. Roll bar, preferred Hard Dog Hard Core bar, or possibly wheels, or tires. let me know what you have and lets make a deal, I need room in my garage for my 97 and want this one gone. thanks for looking and if something is not mentioned on here that you want let me know and I will see if I have it still. Thank you.
    Last edited by rawmiatanv; 08-08-2012 at 11:39 AM.