Thread: FS: (4) 15x7.5" TRMotorsport C1 15" x 7.5" with 225/45/15 Hankook RS3s

Default FS: (4) 15x7.5" TRMotorsport C1 15" x 7.5" with 225/45/15 Hankook RS3s

$370

Wheels are mint, they've been to 2 autocrosses, and a couple months of daily driving, but I've now sold my Miata and no longer have a use for them. They're dark grey, and apart from a bit of brake dust that I missed when cleaning them they are pretty much brand new - no scratches, and no curb rash. Include the center caps, the hubcentric rings that they came with, and the chrome lugs from Tire Rack. Offset is +42. They fit my lowered '92 without fender rolling.

Tires are well-worn (I bought them used). They should get you through a few autocrosses, or a couple of months of daily driving, but consider them 'free' with the wheels See below for picture of current tread depth.

(Don't mind the bird seed on this one.. it's from keeping them on my covered porch/patio under the bird feeder..)

Two have this much tread:

And the other two have this much:

Here's what they looked like on the car:

Located where Richardson, Dallas, and Plano meet.
    Last edited by p4R4d0x; 08-09-2012 at 06:30 PM.

I am interested, but I cannot PM yet... I should post more.
    Send me an email: "one" at "schwan" dot "us"

any shots of the backs of the wheels to show the hub centric rings? Tire rack said these were cast to be hubcentric to the miata. If they use rings then that's better IMO...more cars they will fit :)

Tire rack also currently shows them as a C1M wheel for miata fitment only. I'm hoping they will fit a civic/mini (56.1 centerbore)...

so that's why i ask for pics of the back :)
    David Hedderick
    Houston, TX
    92 Miata SE; 08 Mazda 3s; 12 Mazdaspeed 3

Quote Originally Posted by miata_racer View Post
    any shots of the backs of the wheels to show the hub centric rings? Tire rack said these were cast to be hubcentric to the miata. If they use rings then that's better IMO...more cars they will fit :)

Tire rack also currently shows them as a C1M wheel for miata fitment only. I'm hoping they will fit a civic/mini (56.1 centerbore)...

so that's why i ask for pics of the back :)
    They are 2 different wheels; The C1M is only for Miata (I think meant for Spec Miata), no hubcentric ring, and only available in 7" width and +30 offset, but these are the C1 (no M), that can fit other cars , require a centering ring, and come in 7" or 7.5" widths with a +42 offset :) I'm not sure if this link will work, but here they are on TireRack: http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...All&sort=Brand

But anyway, they are sold, sorry!