Thread: 1990 Mazda Miata - STOCK Daily Driver - Ice Cold A/C - $3400obo

Default 1990 Mazda Miata - STOCK Daily Driver - Ice Cold A/C - $3400obo

I'm posting this car up for sale once again. I've recently purchased a truck and having three vehicles is ridiculous. This ad is what is posted up on craigslist. If I don't get any serious offers in the next week, I'll throw it up on autotrader. Pictures can be seen on the craigslist ad which can be found here.

Here is my bone stock daily driver. I've had the car for over a year now and it's run flawlessly. It has just a bit over 158,000 miles on the odometer and the car has the original motor and transmission. I have a folder full of receipts from the two previous owners showing meticulous maintenance. The car has absolutely zero leaks and runs perfectly. I've spent $750 in the past 2 months on the A/C and miscellaneous issues. The passenger rear caliper was just replaced due to a brake fluid leak. The system was professionally bled and has plenty of life left on the brake pads. The water pump was placed a few thousand miles ago. I've been driving this car back and forth from Fort Worth to downtown Dallas for a few weeks now for my new job. Unfortunately, I really need something more spacious.

There are a few paint chips and the interior is not perfect. The stereo works but could use some better speakers. The top is almost brand new and has zero leaks, which was purchased by the previous owner. The tires have tons of tread left.

This car is in perfect condition for someone who is looking to daily drive it, or just a fun reliable weekend car. Feel free to make an offer. You will not find a more mechanically sound NA. I have the title in hand and am accepting cash only. Not accepting trades. If you would like to come by and take a look at the car, please send me an email. I do require a valid Texas Driver's license for any test drives. Price is $3400 obo. I'm considering all reasonable offers.

Price lowered!

$3300 obo!

Pics?
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

'94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds