Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Equipe Rapide Challenge Cup #9 and #10 November 10-11 Mineral Wells

Default Equipe Rapide Challenge Cup #9 and #10 November 10-11 Mineral Wells

I guess I had better get in autocross promotion mode since we are a little over a week away from the grand finale. Lots of folks are 1 or 2 events away from getting a trophy. The Rapide PAX season winner could boil down to who shows up both days. We will be having our annual pizza party on Saturday evening after the event. The General is the event master. Hope to see you there.

Andy Cost
    Humble Servant - Equipe Rapide

I am going to close online registration a few hours early so that I can get everything prepared for Saturday. For both events #9 and 10 online registration will close Friday at 6PM. We will accept on site registrations both days from 8-9. If you attend both days then you only need to tech your car on Saturday. We will have a pizza party for all attendees on Saturday evening. I hope to see you there.
    Andy Cost

Anyone have any used 18" r-comps for sale? I don't have tires for this event since I just toasted mine yesterday.
    C5 Base Daily Driven Beater
    Borrowed 1M
    (2017 B-Street Pro Solo Champion)

Jeremy Foley

I have 285's on RX8 rims you can use, if they fit...???
    18x8 5x114 48 offset I think. Two sets.

Quote Originally Posted by ratt_finkel View Post
    Anyone have any used 18" r-comps for sale? I don't have tires for this event since I just toasted mine yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by general default View Post
    I have 285's on RX8 rims you can use, if they fit...???
    18x8 5x114 48 offset I think. Two sets.
    Kenny, I can have them dismounted if you can get them to me by Friday. How much do you want for them and what shape are they in?
    Borrowed 1M

Jeremy Foley

PM sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by ratt_finkel View Post
    Kenny, I can have them dismounted if you can get them to me by Friday. How much do you want for them and what shape are they in?

Please let your members know of the discounted room rates available this weekend in Mineral Wells

I have several of your members stay with me regularly during events in Mineral Wells and would like to offer everyone discounted room rates this weekend. Below is a brief description of our hotel and the discounted rates. We look forward to welcoming your members:

• We are rated the #1 hotel in Mineral Wells per TripAdvisor.com
    • Mineral Wells' newest hotel & winner of 8 National Awards.
    • All of our rooms feature First Class Simmons Signature III Beds with plush duvet bedding, refrigerator with freezer, microwave, etc.
    • Every morning our guests can wake up and enjoy an extended hot breakfast with eggs, sausage patties, golden buttered biscuits, gravy, Southern grits, a variety of cereals, breads, danishes, coffee, milk, juices, fruits and condiments to satisfy all of our guests.
    • Free WiFi and High Speed Internet
    • Expanded Cable TV with 3 HBOs and NFL Network
    • Earn free Wyndham Rewards points to redeem for free travel certificates or hotel nights at over 6,000 hotels and resorts worldwide
    • Free Long Distance phone calls to anywhere in the U.S.
    • 100% Non-Smoking (designated outdoor seated smoking areas available).

We are pleased to offer the following discounted rates to your members, staff and spectators this weekend:

All Kings Rooms plus One Room King Suites...............$62.95All Double Queens (up to 2 people)...................................$67.95

Please have everyone call our hotel directly at 940-468-2727 and to ask for the AutoCross rate.

We look forward to welcoming your group.

Sincerely,

--
    Roger Patel
    Hotel Director
    Days Inn & Suites
    107 Washington Road
    Mineral Wells, TX 76067
    (940) 468-2727www.daysinn.com/hotel/37137

"Winner of 8 National Awards"
    Andy Cost

Point results files updated. OZMDD leads the Rapide PAX, But if Madarash shows up it could
    change things.

http://autocross.com/er

I just added 50 horsepower to my MR2 by getting the distributor on the right tooth. It looks like it will be running well enough for its first autocross.
    Andy Cost

Quote Originally Posted by general default View Post
    Point results files updated. OZMDD leads the Rapide PAX, But if Madarash shows up it could
    change things.

http://autocross.com/er
    Shhh! Don't wake the dragon.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

awww, its 3:23 and registration is already closed
    Brad McCann
    GS Genesis Coupe
    Korean Camaro Racing

Default Equipe Rapide Challenge Cup #9 and #10 November 10-11 Mineral Wells

Quote Originally Posted by BMcCann View Post
    awww, its 3:23 and registration is already closed
    I am driving Mark's car tomorrow. I hope you were not planning to drive mine.

Course is setup.

Remember there might be some fun runs after the event. Your chance to drive you friends car.
    Pizza party too. ER buys the food.

AXWare clearly shows registration closing at 1800 hours. I guess in Vitek's alternate universe that equals 3:00 PM. On site registration is available from 8-9 each day.
    Andy Cost

18:00 UTC? (Coordinated Universal Time) {Computer Time}
    '99 Emerald Green - 2015 NASA Texas TTE Season Champion (showing up is really 100% of it)

It was a great event #9 Saturday with a gentle breeze blowing from the South. We had 8 runs on course plus fun runs afterwards. We then went to Pizza Hut and watched the Aggies play.
    Andy Cost

That was a fun weekend. I was eventmaster for CC9 but I liked CC10 course more. CC10 had more thrill sections.

If you did not make this event you missed out on a lot of fun. There was a little rain on Sunday but we waited it out a few extra minutes.. Most of the runs were in dry conditions. Wind not much of an issue.

Challenge Cup #9, Results

Challenge Cup #10, Results

Yep, today turned into a great day for autocrossing.

Great courses and great event! I really REALLY liked Saturdays course. Sliding sideways while threading the needle is AWESOME! The site cleaned up quick and well. Lots of grip and both courses were a hoot to drive.
    Borrowed 1M

Jeremy Foley

I agree with the Mountain Man. Great event and I have a new appreciation for Mineral Wells after not running there since May

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast