Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Miata Parts

Default Miata Parts

I am doing some work for Bob Stretch, owner of Wheels America, and he has a lot of Miata parts he is looking to sell cheap. If you need anything or know anyone who needs anything, send me a PM or a text 682-433-7169.

I know we have control arms all over the place, some bumpers, and just a whole lot of other stuff.

Nathan
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).

I'm looking for a hood and trunk lid. Classic red is preferred but will take any color so long as the body panel is in good shape.

Trunk was red, but it was painted.

2.25in springs:
    8in
    350lbs
    375lbs
    Last edited by ray_sir_6; 12-10-2012 at 01:57 PM.
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).

What sizes are the tender (dia, length and rate) and helper (diameter) springs? I'm interested in them unless they are really oddball.

Also, tiny stuff, but I need a '91-'93 under the hood fusebox lid with a good sticker from a car with ABS. The sticker on the lid will denote the ABS fuse.

What year(s) are the wiring harnesses from?

Looking for the underhood fuse block mounting bracket.

Does the trunk have any damage?
    hood?

Quote Originally Posted by modernbeat View Post
    What sizes are the tender (dia, length and rate) and helper (diameter) springs? I'm interested in them unless they are really oddball.

Also, tiny stuff, but I need a '91-'93 under the hood fusebox lid with a good sticker from a car with ABS. The sticker on the lid will denote the ABS fuse.
    They are all 2.25". The tender springs are 300lbs 1.75.

Like this:
    Last edited by ray_sir_6; 12-05-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ktdub44 View Post
    Does the trunk have any damage?
    hood?
    No damage.
    No good hoods.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwag View Post
    What year(s) are the wiring harnesses from?
    Unknown. But if you need connectors or something... :P

Quote Originally Posted by ptech View Post
    Looking for the underhood fuse block mounting bracket.
    Can't find one. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by ray_sir_6 View Post
    Unknown. But if you need connectors or something... :P
    I need NB wiring harnesses for cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwag View Post
    I need NB wiring harnesses for cheap.
    Tell me what to look for and I'll check.

I'm also looking NB 01+ coil harness and 99 headlight plug.
    04 mazdaspeed, HDSD

Script 'M' from the fender of an 'M Edition'?

How about a decent NA Steering wheel??

That's a later fusebox lid. The one I need looks exactly like this:

What is the price on the trunk?

Quote Originally Posted by modernbeat View Post
    That's a later fusebox lid. The one I need looks exactly like this:

If it has a "ST SIGN" fuse, it's for an NA. You probably know this, but someone looking may not.
    TXMC: Drinkin, shootin, racin!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast