Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maverick PCA Autocross #1, 2/24/13, Dallas Raceway

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    Your Mom is so fat ..........

Yea what did I miss??

Just my 2 cents - I read OZMDD's post as an FYI didn't see it a a personal attache more like News, Weather, and Sports..... Guess I missed some unintended inflection perceived by the reader of said post.
    Strathound and I were just having some fun, the posts got deleted no harm no foul.
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by CosmosMpower View Post
    Strathound and I were just having some fun, the posts got deleted no harm no foul.
    Exactly...it was supposed to remain private, but strathund decided to go public with it.

Nothing to see here....move along.

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

POS got me banned from the pointy board for a while in the same manner.

It happens to POS all the time on all kinds of forums. That was my only infraction. Ever. Anywhere.
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

strathound

Quote Originally Posted by CosmosMpower View Post
    Glad you saw it that way man. The shot my direction seemed ... a bit personal. So I figured that sort of thing was part of the culture here. So I fired one back in fun. No harm no foul. I think it's safe to assume that your mother is not a bovine, nor is my daughter the secret love child of Bob the mailman or Sam the milk delivery guy (do they even do that anymore?)

All in good fun. See you guys at the GTG event tonight.

Michael

Note: this message was written while under the influence of Peticolas "Royal Scandal" at Jack Mac's Swill and Grill. I am not responsible for it's contents. Thanks.

strathound

Finishing a second glass ... see you guys at the GTG in a few.

Untitled by Michael Schaefer, on Flickr

Driver

Well looks like my car is still not going to be ready to race this Sunday... Unless I can find some wheel spacers.. Anyone have a codrive for 1 class non Porsche? Already signed up #160 I have magnets... Thanks

I have no idea what is going on here, and that makes me sad. I don't recall insulting any families, but I'm willing to give it a try.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Driver

Don't you already?

For those new to Dallas Raceway, here is the site layout that we will be using for this event.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    I have no idea what is going on here, and that makes me sad. I don't recall insulting any families, but I'm willing to give it a try.
    Way to go OZMDD....

I threw you under the bus since the offending posts were never seen by me thanks to our crack pipe team of moderators.

I just figured in most cases you or I are the ones that can rile the thin skinned and ultra sensitive newbies who so how feel entitled that we need to treat them with love and respect.

I'd apologize but that just isn't my style.
    Last edited by POS Racing; 02-21-2013 at 08:58 AM. Reason: fer spering rs

Whatever POS. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.
    Polished Turd Racing

strathound

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    I just figured in most cases you or I are the ones that can rile the thin skinned and ultra sensitive newbies who so how feel entitled that we need to treat them with love and respect.

I'd apologize but that just isn't my style.
    I don't recall anyone getting sensitive. My memory of events was that a select few of us were making some jokes having a good time, it went over the line, moderators sent out warnings to the offending party (me) and then we all got together and wrenched on cars. I'm not sure how comments like yours above help the situation. Rather, I think it demonstrates the kind of low quality contributions to this forum that contribute to a sense of us vs. them that creates division in our community. I for one would like to see things stay positive. But if throwing out veiled insults is encouraged here, I can play that game. But don't go crying to mommy when your feelings get hurt.

Michael

I'll be there, Looks like a fun course

You can tell it is pre-season. The jokes aren't quite yet in form.

Quote Originally Posted by strathound View Post
    I don't recall anyone getting sensitive. My memory of events was that a select few of us were making some jokes having a good time, it went over the line, moderators sent out warnings to the offending party (me) and then we all got together and wrenched on cars. I'm not sure how comments like yours above help the situation. Rather, I think it demonstrates the kind of low quality contributions to this forum that contribute to a sense of us vs. them that creates division in our community. I for one would like to see things stay positive. But if throwing out veiled insults is encouraged here, I can play that game. But don't go crying to mommy when your feelings get hurt.

Michael
    Sshhhhh. Seriously, just sshhh! You've been here all of 2-3 months, yet you have had 4-5 run-ins with members already. This is where you get a clue.
    Polished Turd Racing

Driver

Well if all goes well ill have my car there after all...

Don't anybody make a wrong turn and head down the drag strip..........you guys have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by VFR750 View Post
    Don't anybody make a wrong turn and head down the drag strip..........you guys have fun.
    It would be fun to have a 1/4 mile drag for the start.

Quote Originally Posted by jrj512 View Post
    It would be fun to have a 1/4 mile drag for the start.
    instead we get you IN drag at the start line

Quote Originally Posted by TxCoyote View Post
    instead we get you IN drag at the start line
    Quote Originally Posted by TxCoyote View Post
    You can tell it is pre-season. The jokes aren't quite yet in form.
    Yep...I'm that good.
    Polished Turd Racing

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast