Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NTAXS Autocross #1, 3/16/13, Mineral Wells Airport

Quote Originally Posted by revs View Post
    I love MW, but hate running a mile to pick up a cone.
    It's only a half mile each way

Quote Originally Posted by revs View Post
    I love MW, but hate running a mile to pick up a cone.
    That is why I would rather have a course that is more tightly packed on the bottom 2/3rds of the site.

No reason to use the back stretch with less than 80 drivers, since it spreads the workers so thin. I don't think any club besides BMW is using it when attendance is lower. The course he drew is pretty long.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Guess I need to change to x class, forgot about the new class.

You don't have to run in X, its a "catch-all" class for heavily prepped cars. Its perfectly fine to run in your car's normal class.
    Polished Turd Racing

Default Run/Work Order

Tentative Run/Work Order:

Run 1&3/Work 2&4: 1, 3, X

Run 2&4/Work 1&3: 1R, 2, S2K
    Polished Turd Racing

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    You don't have to run in X, its a "catch-all" class for heavily prepped cars. Its perfectly fine to run in your car's normal class.
    Well I want to run against the usual plus some s2k's so it sounds fun.

Congrats on the FTD today Brad. Awesome job. Also thanks to Armstrong for the co drive. Love the S2000. See y'all tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by TxCoyote View Post
    Congrats on the FTD today Brad. Awesome job. Also thanks to Armstrong for the co drive. Love the S2000. See y'all tomorrow.
    Great driving today Russ. Glad you enjoyed the s2k as much as I do. Great course today. I'm worn out! Class X is going to be awesome this year. Congrats to Brad for the FTD. Looking forward to the next one!

Well ... you need to hold off on the congrats at least until the test results show that he wasn't using any performance enhacing drugs! I talked to Brad a bit today, and think there might be reason for concern ... :P

Impressive driving today, Brad, Greg and JJ, among others. I got me good old-fashioned ass whoop in, and I was driving my ass off out there. Couldn't make the rear end stick, but it was fun trying. Hope to see everyone tomorrow and at future NTAXS events!
    Polished Turd Racing

Quote Originally Posted by Gernby View Post
    Well ... you need to hold off on the congrats at least until the test results show that he wasn't using any performance enhacing drugs! I talked to Brad a bit today, and think there might be reason for concern ... :P
    We have people willing to tell all.

Here's my best run of the day, which was in the morning. My arms get tired just watching it. :)

Looks like you made the video private
    Brad McCann
    GS Genesis Coupe
    Korean Camaro Racing

Quote Originally Posted by BMcCann View Post
    Nah, he just doesn't like you

Quote Originally Posted by BMcCann View Post
    Sheesh ... Youtube should have known better! Stupic internets!

fixed.

Thanks Russ! Had a lot if fun. Shifting to 3rd around sweeper at finish made the difference, and cleaning up the rest of the run. Definitely had to look ahead and get on the gas early!

Since Miatas genetically suffer from low T I did put some testosterone booster in the fuel tank. I think that is an scca approved supplement, and not considered doping.

A certain borrowed car would have taken FTD if it wasn't trying to win cone killer award.

Anyone seen any videos from the boom equipped S2000's yet??

My 1994 Miata seems so much younger on Saturday must have been the spring air.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast