Thread: 92 NA with HT for sale in LR- not "pristine" stock, but nice, with xlnt modifications

Default 92 NA with HT for sale in LR- not "pristine" stock, but nice, with xlnt modifications

Seeing the pristine NA wanted ad has prompted me to post my NA here. I'm on/off on selling, but currently am back in my "I want to try a MSM or NC" mood. I live in Little Rock, member of Ar Miata Club and if you've been to Miatas at Hallett the last few years, you've seen this car. It is a classic case of prior owners putting more money in than will ever get out, etc. It's a hard car to price; you can buy NAs or even some NBs all day long for less. But for someone who wants to daily drive plus track days(maybe autox but I have no idea what class), I think it is the classic screaming very loud good deal. I've twice gone to Texas to buy a Miata, (Gary and William at TDR know me, and I think will give a good reference!), so maybe someone will come to AR to buy mine, or I might deliver. I know it is hard to shop long distance; but JR Mills (501-416-7787) knows this car very well and can answer any questions that I can't. I check this forum fairly often, and the recent white NC with white HT and then SAMM's nice MSR car have made me wish I had room ready in the drive way. So here is the link to the LR Craigslist ad:

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/cto/3642476192.html

I need to add that the photos were taken before the clear coat started coming off the trunk lid. I'll get a pic if someone is interested. Just assume it looks crummy, two shades of white.

Also, the soft top is very good. It appears to be the original!, based on an inspection mark inside the top that only would've been done at the factory. The hard top must have rarely been off this car. Prior owner replaced the plastic window and it has some haze, but easily seen through.