Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let me introduce my car

Default Let me introduce my car

It occurs to me that few have seen my car here. Here's the skinny! I've been at this since Sep. Got the car bone stock. Just installed the Koni STR.t's wrapped in Megan lowering springs topped with NB tophats that I bought from Bigsrturbo. The Nardi wheel is refinished and hand-brushed. I got the retro mirror from BlackRoadster that isn't supposed to fit a post '95 NA in. The radio delete is done (XM in the glove box and amp under the HVAC panel with an additional port for a GPS/Ipod/whatever). New windshield just in today. Center console deleted. While you can't see it, the levers to open the trunk/gas lid are activated by rip chords. Toggle switches for the hazard, light retractor, and windows. Custom Revlimiter gauges and HVAC panel. Harley Davidson mirrors. I love this car.

Welcome! I love your car!
    '94 Miata "M Edition" - sold
    '99 Miata w/td05

Nice!

Love the retro-mod look!
    2001 BRG Miata SE and 2007 MINI Cooper S

Nice! Are those all your Miatas?
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Welcome.. I think I've seen you post over on cr.net

LOVE those gauges. I almost picked up a set during the holiday group buy. Kicking myself now. Car looks classy, good job.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Quote Originally Posted by trickyrix View Post
    Nice! Are those all your Miatas?
    No. Mine is on the left, my best friend just bought that pristine '96M in the middle (yup, I corrupted him; he also has a Triumph TR-6), and my 18 year old son's '97 Montego is on the right.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Great job on the white one!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggerachi View Post
    LOVE those gauges. I almost picked up a set during the holiday group buy. Kicking myself now. Car looks classy, good job.
    I don't know if you'd be interested but I have a set of Rossa that my car wore for a couple of months before I got the custom Warbird faces. They'd look hot in your car. Let me know!

Shoot me a photo, might be interested.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

I have a bad pic of them in the classifieds.

Suspension Modder

Is it raceland rack? It look much better on NA than NB

Yes, that's a raceland rack. I'm really impressed with how well this thing is built (and it is stainless steel). It was also only $149. That's a good deal, IMO.

I agree about the NA/NB thing. IMO the NB is too curvy across the decklid for a rack. Sexy curvy, but curvy nonetheless.

Ah, some work has been done. The Koni STR.t/Megan lowering springs combo was replaced with a much superior Megans EZ Street set, and the OEM 7 spokes with 25mm spacers were replaced with Rota RB 15x7 et+25. It transforms the car. I'm deeply in love with the way it looks now. :)

Below, a slightly older pic showing the arm pad and older shift knob.

:)

Looking good...love the wheels
    silver 91 miata - no mas
    gold 91 miata w/ hardtop - no mas
    99 emerald green mica miata - just found!

Normally I loathe those style wheels (here's looking at you, Every mustang owner ever), but damn those look absolutely perfect on your car. I'm jelly.

Thanks! Mustangs have 5-spokes (any self-respecting Mustang owner knows this) . The 8 spoke were wheels reserved for Brit & Japanese roadsters (minilites, panaracers, watanabes...)
    Last edited by MC70; 04-12-2013 at 09:30 PM.

Beautiful roadster. Love what you did with it. That white, tan and black combination has got to be my favorite.

Thanks! Mustangs have 5-spokes (any self-respecting Mustang owner knows this) .
    I was wondering where that came from as well.
    -Jim
    Ok -- who owns "Team Squid?" I want in!!
    SOLD! - 2004 Titanium Gray MX-5 MazdaSpeed (#744 of 4000). Bone stock!
    Next up: Mustang Guard EB, 6sp manual, 100a package, Performance package, Recaros and the back-up beep-beep!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast