Thread: FS: AST Triple-adjustable Shocks

Default FS: AST Triple-adjustable Shocks

I have a set of triple-adjustable AST shocks that I bought when I was building an STS2 (when it was called that) 1993 Miata. They were built to my specifications for eye-to-eye mounting. Unfortunately, I never got around to fabricating the custom mounts and abandoned the project.

Since no one else would likely want to fabricate custom mounts, I just had them refreshed with new stock-style shafts and new seals. According to Brian Hanchey at AST, they're now functionally the same as new 5300's. The springs I ordered with them are 150 N/mm (857 lb/in) and 70 N/mm (400 lb/in).

Photos are available here: http://froxen.smugmug.com/For-Sale/A...9051046_cpdNCN

Let me know if you'd like any specific measurements or detail photos.

New 5300's are around $6000. Buy these for $3850. I'm in McKinney.
    Last edited by bfitz; 04-29-2013 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bfitz View Post
    I have a set of triple-adjustable AST shocks that I bought when I was building an STS2 (when it was called that) 1993 Miata. They were built to my specifications for eye-to-eye mounting. Unfortunately, I never got around to fabricating the custom mounts and abandoned the project.

Since no one else would likely want to fabricate custom mounts, I just had them refreshed with new stock-style shafts and new seals. According to Brian Hanchey at AST, they're now functionally the same as new 5300's. The springs I ordered with them are 150 N/mm (857 lb/in) and 70 N/mm (400 lb/in).

Photos are available here: http://froxen.smugmug.com/For-Sale/A...9051046_cpdNCN

Let me know if you'd like any specific measurements or detail photos.

New 5300's are around $6000. Buy these for $3950. I'm in McKinney.
    I can vouch for this work. These shocks showed up at AST brand new in box. They were converted to current specs and just need a good home.

$3500 or make an offer