Thread: Again...Why do people do this??

Default Again...Why do people do this??

'94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

I wasn't sure what you ment by Louis Vuitton interior... I just about fell out of my chair when I scrolled down and saw that. YIKES

Again...Why do people do this??
    Cuz itz crack-a-lackin

...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Dang!

He even covered the Home Depot PVC Pipe Air Tube with the stinkin' cloth.

It was either built for a girlfriend/wife or he's

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

I have ALWAYS wanted to drive a purse!

1997 Acura Integra GSR Sedan

Little history for you ya.
    The Gucci edition Seville was available as a special dealer option as opposed to factory and were created by international Automotive Design of Miami and sold by Braman Cadillac Inc of 2044 Biscayne Boulevard Miami Florida, under special license from the Gucci company of Italy. Other designer models such as Pierre Cardin have also found their way into the Cadillac range, but between 1976 and 1979 the relatively small number of around 200 Gucci Sevilles were produced, and the car came with a full complement of matching Gucci luggage. The first Gucci Seville was purchased by Mrs Mimi Abel of Coral Gables, Miami who most appropriately was presented with the keys to the car by Dr Aldo Gucci. This limited edition Seville was available in bronze, Burgundy, black or white with either a caramel or white leather interior and cost an extra $7000 on top of the price of a stock car.

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    Little history for you ya.
    The Gucci edition Seville was available as a special dealer option as opposed to factory and were created by international Automotive Design of Miami and sold by Braman Cadillac Inc of 2044 Biscayne Boulevard Miami Florida, under special license from the Gucci company of Italy. Other designer models such as Pierre Cardin have also found their way into the Cadillac range, but between 1976 and 1979 the relatively small number of around 200 Gucci Sevilles were produced, and the car came with a full complement of matching Gucci luggage. The first Gucci Seville was purchased by Mrs Mimi Abel of Coral Gables, Miami who most appropriately was presented with the keys to the car by Dr Aldo Gucci. This limited edition Seville was available in bronze, Burgundy, black or white with either a caramel or white leather interior and cost an extra $7000 on top of the price of a stock car.
    POS, you are the MME King of useless information.

I agree
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

Quote Originally Posted by Ataim
    I agree
    Come on, that purse fabric is so 1976!

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Obviously, the guy found a theme to match his favorite purse/suitcase and went with it. I doubt that Dr. Gucci will sue for trademark infringement.

Who's to judge:
    Gucci cloth
    Yellow wheels and top on a black car
    Beaded seat cushions
    Houses built of stone
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

When I use to install interiors in cars, I put gucci interior in a porsche boxster, then a few months later he came back and i installed Louis Vuitton in it. He also had a matching convertible top that he had custom made. it was a 20 year old asian kid that did it. I'll try to look for a pic of it.
    2012 VW GTI
    4 Door White

Oh man, I know that car!!

Louis Vuitton interior / trunk liner with LCD screens in the back of a 2 seater...

He was out at MSR for this subaru track day like 2 years ago, but he was only there for the mini 'rice' show...

He started it up & it was blue-smoking like crazy, I said hey dude, you know your cars is burning oil, he was like yea...it does that. A friggin brand new porsche!!

When I lived in Grand Prairie I saw that POS all the time, pimpin it at the ACE check cashing place, ughh...
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution