Thread: FS: 0-mile 99 head, FM bits, Nardi wheel, Adaptronic 1.6, cut cam cover, vent windows

Default FS: 0-mile 99 head, FM bits, Nardi wheel, Adaptronic 1.6, cut cam cover, vent windows

Posting these locally first, but some will end up on other boards next weekend. Don't miss out!
    All items are available for pick up in Lewisville. Any potential shipping costs are not included.

FM NA8 front sway bar (will work for NA6), used but in excellent condition. Comes with D-bushings and brackets. No picture at this time, but I'm sure we know what they look like. If you don't know, I can get a shot of it for ya'.
    $75

Nardi 365mm Classico wheel with wood ring, black spokes and a horn button. Used, very good condition. Add a touch of class to your daily or Cars 'n' Coffee ride. Sorry, but I do not have the bolt cover ring.
    $150

NA8 radio surround / tombstone. This item is used. $5

Stock replacement headlights for NA barn doors. :) All of them are Sylvania sealed beam bulbs and worked when removed. How can you say no for only $1 each?

Fat Cat upper spring spacers for stock diameter springs. These will give you about 1/2" lift if you're seeing a little too much sag with your current setup. Only one pair available. $15

Also have some value line (no hardware) OE front pads for 1.8 cars without sport brakes. These are new, still in the box from Rosenthal. Don't have a picture at the moment, unfortunately, but I can provide one upon request. $15

Here's the Adaptronic e420 that's a Plug 'n' Play for any 90-93 Miata. Comes with a GM 3-bar MAP sensor and a PnP harness as pictured. This unit is unused. There is a ton of support for this ECU, though it's primarily in Aussie land, as that's where the setup originates. Check out http://adaptronic.com.au/forum/ for lots of info & support for all things Adaptronic. This unit was purchased with the initial group buy to bring them to the States, so you might need to update the firmware/software.
    $395

If you have an NA8, I'm sure you're tired of your cranky, noisy, hydraulic lifters and poorly flowing cylinder head. Maybe you just want something with fewer miles than what you've already got. Then how about replacing that top end of yours with this pretty number! It's been tanked, decked, has a fresh valve job and new seals. Zero miles since the (stock) rebuild. No fancy port or bowl work if you were wondering.
    keeping it unless there's a good offer

1.8 cam cover finished in VHT black wrinkle paint. As you can see, the whole front cam gear area has been removed. Would go great with adjustable gears. You know, like maybe the pretty FM units already listed.
    $SOLD$

Advanced Autosport vent windows, new. Save yourself 24ish% off of buying them from Advanced.
    $SOLD$

FM cam gears, the pretty purple ones. These are used. You'll find that these are remarkably similar to the gears sold by Fidanza (cough cough).
    $SOLD$

FM springs for NA, current generation, new. These'll give you a very nice ride height for a daily driver. They work great with Bilsteins, KYB AGX, and Tokico Illuminas.
    $SOLD$

All parts are currently located in Lewisville. My schedule generally sucks, so hopefully a Saturday evening or Sunday works for meeting up. Otherwise you'll need to come to me.

PM with any questions that you might have.
    Last edited by juxt3r; 12-02-2013 at 06:02 PM. Reason: updating
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates

Pm'd regarding nardi.
    2001 SE BRG Miata #2026, Aka: The Green Slug

Do you still have any of this??

Sure do! It's all still available.
    I'll be adding some smaller items tomorrow night if we get home early enough, as well as listing a couple of bits on other forums.
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates

pm'd in regards to the sway bar.

PM replied, Eddie. :)

...edit...
    Last edited by juxt3r; 12-02-2013 at 05:56 PM.

interested in the nardi wheel. Sent a email but not sure if its a old or unused address. Email me @ [email protected] please

I see your email. Just don't check it daily is all. :)
    I'll shoot a reply your way this evening.

Wish I had cash for a standalone

I'm interested in the tombstone, all your lights, and very possibly the Nardi. Do you have a hub & airbag resistor that you would also sell?

Quote Originally Posted by MC70 View Post
    I'm interested in the tombstone, all your lights, and very possibly the Nardi. Do you have a hub & airbag resistor that you would also sell?
    Tombstone and lights are yours if you want 'em. One letter of interest on the Nardi, but it's not technically sold yet.
    I have no hub/resistor available at present, unfortunately.

Got the the money for the nardi. Will email you my cell number,thanks.

Still have the vent windows?

Yup!

My buddy keeps talking about getting those he might get yours you send me a text and ill pass him your number 972-510-4105

PM sent
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

who rebuilt the head? what parts were used(oem?)?Have receipts for parts and labor? Thanks

I got the head via miataturbo.net from a user in Florida. All the details I have are what I've posted above. Unfortunately this means no paperwork or receipts.

You are definitely welcome to inspect it if you so desire. :) Just have to be a bit patient with my schedule.