Thread: ARTech NA 1.8L turbo kit, full 3" exhaust

Default ARTech NA 1.8L turbo kit, full 3" exhaust

Up for grabs is a complete turbo setup for NA 1.8s

Ran this setup for roughly 2,000 miles (if that) and absolutely love it. I could easily modify this to fit my NB but looking at a new turbo setup. I am looking for a local pickup but will ship at buyers expense.

Manifold, turbo compressor and down-pipe were JUST ceramic coated. The midpipe and muffler are not coated but still look brand new. Also throwing in the brand new t-28 I have to complete the kit

Going a different route, don't HAVE to sell or hurting to sell this. Serious buyers for top quality parts, no low ballers, you'll be ignored. Not wanting to part, will only part if EVERY item is considered sold. Located near Motorsport Ranch in Cresson, Texas.

Video of exhaust http://youtu.be/Oy72hLRW2so

Price $1800 Please email me for quickest response. [email protected]

Good lord I did not need to see this thread right now........
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Hey i was looking at buying your car last year when it was up for sale..in fact i think i talked you out of selling it because couple days after i talked to you the ad was taken down Artech makes art So you parted it out Justin?

Quote Originally Posted by whoswatchingme View Post
    Hey i was looking at buying your car last year when it was up for sale..in fact i think i talked you out of selling it because couple days after i talked to you the ad was taken down Artech makes art So you parted it out Justin?
    Yes I decided to part out, with good intentions of course. Bought myself a 2000se. This turbo setup can easily be modified, move the hangers and extend the exhaust a bit, to fit my car but I would much rather go a different route and have ARTech build me something a bit different. This turbo kit can produce 300hp with the right tune. I hit 250whp with a small t25 on this exhaust, I was anxious to put the t28 on but never got around to it!

I'd love to use these parts for my new car but like I said I want to go a different route. Rather but a bolt on exhaust for an NB than modify this beauty!

Here is a pic of the new car!

this should be gone quick.

Few interested but no commitments. Convenient not having to wait nearly 4 months from artech since he's slammed!

I am surprised Black Roadster is not all over this deal!
    1990 White NA - SOLD
    1994 Black NA - SOLD
    2006 Red NC - GT with limited slip, HIDs, all OEM.