Thread: 97 M Edition floor mats!!!

Question 97 M Edition floor mats!!!

anyone know where I could get one I have one in tan but it's getting old/torn and old owner did not take care of it...looking to replace but can't seems to find anyone that sells them.

'99 Emerald Green - 2015 NASA Texas TTE Season Champion (showing up is really 100% of it)

those are just Miata floor mats, looking for the 97 M Edition ones...

Call a dealer and ask if they are still available. I doubt you are going to find them any other way.
    1990 White NA - SOLD
    1994 Black NA - SOLD
    2006 Red NC - GT with limited slip, HIDs, all OEM.

Parts as such are near collector age at this point. You should try other local and national miata forums to find some that someone is hoarding. Which will most likely be your only option and/or best bet. My 91 came with 2nd gen floor mats. ?_?

At least yours even came with floor mats.

If you get really desperate you could try finding some on the yahoo Japan auctions.
    2001 SE BRG Miata #2026, Aka: The Green Slug

boooo....discontinued by dealer....no body have it =(

not even ebay or yahoo jp yahoo shopping sites

guess I'll just have to clean them and put them away for when I want to sell the car then get some regular ones that just says Miata

Quote Originally Posted by popxpop33 View Post
    guess I'll just have to clean them and put them away for when I want to sell the car then get some regular ones that just says Miata
    Why does it matter? It's not a rare car. It's 1 of 3,000 sold. It will be decades before people even think about "restoring" a Miata to factory specs. Even then, I doubt they will be any more valuable than a nice MG is today. Get some Miata mats if you don't like the ragged out M-edition ones and drive the car and enjoy it. I have a much more rare 96 R-Package (111 sold in the U.S.) and I made so many changes I've lost count because I'm going to enjoy it and make it they way I want.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

you're right I guess it doesn't matter just being anal b/c I can't find them for sale anymore =( ....I do drive my green machine everyday and am loving every minute of it~ it's been decades since I had a 5speed forgot how much fun it is...and this is my first convertible it's an awesome ride! just trying to get it back into good / reliable condition (slowly!!! budget is tighter than a muthasucka at the moment)
    97 M Edition