Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: 2000 Fast Back SE

Default FS: 2000 Fast Back SE

Thought about this long and hard, car is up for sale if someone is serious about buying it. I have nearly $20,000 in this car and parts saved up, way to many parts to list. Including spare motor, intakes, injectors, harnesses, there is just way to much to list so I will try to cover the bulk of it.

2000 SE Fast Back color matched (Rare), 3.9 rearend, 6 speed trans with miataroadster short shift, MSM Seats, harddog rollbar, 6uls with hankook rs3 (tread is close to brand new), Bigger radiator with mishimoto fans/shroud, bixenon headlights (needs a little adjustment) That's a basic description of the car.

This car was built to be tortured, perfect car for a turbo build. All you need is a turbo and exhaust to make this car a monster. I have everything you need to turbo besides the turbo and exhaust!!!!

Motor Specs: Little over 1000 miles on motor
    SuperTech 8.6:1 pistons, .020 bore
    Scat 4343 forged h-beam rods
    Polished crank
    Balanced internals
    ARP Head studs
    New reworked OEM oil pump
    Stock head, valve job, new seals.
    BEGI coolant reroute
    SuperMiata Damper
    Also have spare stock 00 motor included in price

Including:
    Spare longblock w/ 96k miles
    ID 1000cc injectors & rx7 460cc injectors
    Innovate MTX-L Air Fuel Gauge
    Flyin Miata Oil Cooler
    Vibrant 500hp Intercooler
    Dimitris built MS3 brand new
    DW300 fuel pump
    Stage 3 Snow Performance Meth Kit
    Victor X Intake Manifold w/ Throttle Body
    GM LS Coils
    Anything miata related, you can have. Want it all gone so must bring a trailer if you're interested.

Price is firm, like I said I have nearly 20k in this setup. This would be a great start for someone wanting a good car, I will regret selling this but school is on my mind. I do NOT have to sell this car. I won't take this car to school because I feel someone may break into it or try to steal it. No low ballers, serious buyers and a very firm price. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Price $12,000

Location Granbury, Texas

Email me Fowlermotorsports @ gmail.com

Clean car I might want that mtxl if you decide to sell it

Beautiful car. Glws and even more gl @ uni.

Depending if I can get all the spares sold I may consider parting out the spares. Email me what you're interested in. I have a lot

Car is back for sale, getting out of the miata scene and off to school.

Few updates

Brand new MS3 and MTX-L/AutoMeter boost gauge have been installed and will sell with the car. Car is street tuned and drives nice but definitely can be improved however your driving style is. I don't have a lot of tune time on it yet.

I have been emailed about individual parts like the spare motor so please email me and I will tell you what I have and how much I am asking!

I respond to emails a lot faster! Fowlermotorsports @ gmail.com
    Last edited by FowlerMotorsports; 07-16-2013 at 05:28 PM.

Receiving a FM Manifold tomorrow or friday which will be included in my price as a bonus. So you need a turbo, downpipe and exhaust to build a complete turbo car.

What a bummer! Now I have to find someone else in Granbury to talk turbo Miatas with.

This is a super-clean car -- no expense spared.

One thing that wasn't mentioned, it also has a quality BBK on the front. I know this because the front brakes that were on the car are now on my car.

So close to being turbod, yet so far away.

It does have sport front brakes! Which makes this car stop on a dime, it's incredible. Sorry I forgot to mention that.

There is a lot of time and money in this car, I feel the price is reasonable for everything you are getting. I have well over $12,000 in this car alone, not including any of the spares! If you want a complete setup, this if you car.

$9,000 for the car as is, no parts included. Will sell parts after the car sales (if it sales). If the car doesn't sell the parts are being stored for 2 years.

Needing this car gone in the next 2 months or I will end up keeping it and eventually doing an LS swap after school. Would really like to get out of the miata scene, car will be at Cars and Coffee the next few months if anyone is interested in taking a look.

If you want some exposure for your car, we've been invited to park in the car corral at the state fair along with the Lone Star Miata folks... Let me know if you want contact info.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser View Post
    If you want some exposure for your car, we've been invited to park in the car corral at the state fair along with the Lone Star Miata folks... Let me know if you want contact info.
    When is the state fair? Depending on the date I may be interested. Thanks!

If I didn't already have a miata, I would be all over this. Glws

Miata day at the corral is October 6th, 8 am to 6 pm. $5 per car to pay the fair's insurance charge, you and any one/thing including food/drink that fit in your car get admission to the fair.
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

^ so you pay $5 to get premium parking and entrance for two? Where do I sign up?
    Speed

––––––––––––––––?? ?––––––––––––––––? ??––––
    Don't look...there's nothing down here for you!

Quote Originally Posted by maan1986 View Post
    If I didn't already have a miata, I would be all over this. Glws
    Sell yours, acquire mine, you won't regret it.

Unfortunately I won't be around in October, that's when I start schooling. But, any publicity I can get would be appreciated by any of you. Whether you hassle a friend of just spread the word around.

Quote Originally Posted by miataspeedracer View Post
    ^ so you pay $5 to get premium parking and entrance for two? Where do I sign up?
    Email me at [email protected] your name, phone #, e-mail address and Miata year/color and I will coordinate with our sister club that is making the arrangements with the fair.

Based on having done this in years past with the SCCA, you are committing to leaving your car in the corral until the designated end time, but other than that, it is a GREAT way to see the fair since you can park a cooler in your trunk.

All 4 cylinders busted 175psi on the compression check. My gauge reads low, 10-15psi compared to every other gauge we have used so this motor is fresh!!!!! Part out thread may be coming soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast