Thread: Wtb a staged clutch kit and a 1.8 flywheel

Default Wtb a staged clutch kit and a 1.8 flywheel

I've got a turbo'd 1.6 clutch has been slipping under boost time to upgrade need one for 250+ hp/tq
    tq

new or used is fine just don't have money to order a new one send me a text 972-510-4105

I have an ACT Xtreme pressure plate with their organic disc. Rated to 307 ft-lbs. Has been matched to an FM/Fidanza lightweight flywheel for 33,268 miles. This is what used to be the 1.8l FM clutch kit back in the day.

For $100 firm I will pull it the day you want it. I'd be happy to get you pics, but if you're thinking anything less, I'm fine with leaving it in the car instead of wasting my time. No offense.

There life left in it? Regardless ill take it I need a clutch for my daily ill be pulling the motor when I have money for a 1.8 and a turbo manifold worse case I buy a new disk then

Send me a text please I'm pretty serious haha went to the drag strip for shits and giggles and couldn't tell if I was spinning wheels or the clutch was slipping but when I left I floored it and after 32-3500 its does nothing but spin I baby this car so I never noticed how bad it was until I beat on it

I'll pull it Monday or Tuesday night. There's no reason there shouldn't be life left in it, I installed the same clutch in a friend's Miata at the same time and his lasted 60k+ before his car was totaled.

I will pick it up ASAP haha is it in your car now?

Yeah, but it'll take me less than an hour to remove it at this point. I need to pull the short shifter for eBay anyway, so kind of solves that problem too.

Is Denton or Haslet closer to you? I work/learn in Denton, live out by TMS.

Damn Tms is really far haha I'm in frisco I have no idea where haslet is lol my mom goes to unt I assume that's where you go I may just ask her to grab it from you then or I may just come pick it up idk how much longer this is gonna lalast

what's wrong with the short shifter?

if you need help pulling it let me know i need to go to lewisville to pick up some redline ill be halfway there and im off all day just shoot me a text! 972-510-4105

Nothing is wrong with the short shifter. I need to pull it to sell it.

I go to UNT, but I work at ATS Racing in Denton as well.

What Redline do you need? We have MT-90 in stock at work.

Mt90 lol how much is it? Theres a shop in lewisville that had it for 14$ and i could probably call our part retailers and get it for a little cheaper but idc enough

I don't know, we don't really keep track of prices on trivial stuff like that. Was just saying it'd be easier to get everything in one stop. I can ask, but it sounds like you've got it handled already.

Im part of team cheap bastard hah dosnt help that i only come home withwith 200$ a week at my shop and im trying to build a car lol i need a new job or a promotion hah

Let me know if you need help pulling it or when I can come pick it up! I'm off today and tomorrow I need to get it in my car

I'll have it off before noon tomorrow (Tuesday). Did you want to pick it up in Haslet or Denton? If I get a chance to dig my jetski out of the back of the garage tomorrow I have a reason to drive to Denton in the afternoon. Otherwise I really don't, but I will if that's easier for you.

My cell is 973-222-9878.