Thread: MSPNP2 3.3.0 fw upgrade (99-00) correct firmware?

Exclamation MSPNP2 3.3.0 fw upgrade (99-00) correct firmware?

I have upgraded the fw on my MSPNP2 (99-00). I used the MSPNP2.s19 file, but now I get the following when to connect:
    settings_config_err.jpg

Did I not use the correct firmware or should it have been megasquirt-module.s19?
    after_fw_upgrade.png
    - luis
    '99 NB1

Nevermind ... got it sorted out. microsquirt-module.s19 did the trick, and got it running today (updated afr, ve, and ign) - still have to work out the idle control and accel enrich... wooohooo!
    - luis
    '99 NB1

does it say whether the new module is compatible with MS1, or is it just MS2+?
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

yeah, ms2 only ... the board looks like this
    - luis
    '99 NB1

Drat. The for the info.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

got a little bit further today. i used braineak's quck and dirty closed loop idle guide. initially, i disconnected the harness for the idle control valve, and just use the idle adjustment screw. the idle control closed loop settings are fairly jacked up when you buy the mspnp2 for the 99-00. i'm working on the cold start. fun stuff
    - luis
    '99 NB1

I just got my 99 working with ms2, we might be able to work together and tune the cars. I live and work in bedford TX.

I'm actually done. closed loop idle, closed loop boost, warm up enrichment, accel enrichment, air density correction, etc. Running 3.3.1a now. Thanks though
    - luis
    '99 NB1

That is sweet man. Mine was idling then it wasn't working for like three months (busy lazy and the weather). I would like to see if you might be able to guide me through the processes. I'm really worried about engine damage due to a bad tune. I'm installing a turbo kit on right now T2560. I would love to tune it my self, but im a little worried of making a mistake. I was running my engine on a 99-00 stock tune. I just reduced spark advance 10 degrees across the table just to be safe. Do recommend taking it to a professional or I have to learn the software sooner or later