Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried...

Well, if nobody else is sayin', I ain't either!

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    I figured you always wore the pants in the family... hmmm...

Do with your hubby what I do with my wife - Tell 'em what's gonna happen and how it's gonna happen... and then duck!
    Mmmmmm....it's HIS truck that I borrow to run my car around, so I can probably try that, but it's gonna be a tight fit carrying the 17" rims and 245's in the S...... Actually, Ray is a very good autocrosser....just has no desire to do it more than once or twice a year at the Triumph events. He enjoys building cars and I guess got racing (pro-funny cars in his early 20s) out of his system some time back. I try not to push my "comfort level" at home by not overdoing with AX, and I find that 1 a month doesn't push it too much....

Quote Originally Posted by Altiain
    So, whenever the SO complains about racing, I always remind her I could quit racing, but that would likely end up with me taking up another more expensive and time-consuming hobby.
    Hmmmmm...something to start working on....a more expensive hobby....shopping, maybe? Nah....he knows I wouldn't like that.....golf either....maybe if I start taking an unnatural interest in watching Monster Garage with some of Jesse's weirded-out projects.....could just work.....
    Last edited by rjosey8385; 05-11-2005 at 04:19 PM.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a ride!'

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123