A customer of mine is selling his 2007 NC to buy a new Mustang. It is an extremely clean car in one of the best NC colors, RED (and it is really red!), and is the fully-loaded Grand Touring package (keyless ignition, factory LSD, black leather interior, seat heaters, TCS, Appearance Package (front/rear lips, side skirts), HID lights, black fabric top, brushed silver dash accents,etc.

The car has had Mazdaspeed coilovers installed in the last year, then the rears were upgraded to Koni Sports with the MS coilover springs on sleeves to eliminate the failure-prone rear shaft from the MS design. Also has some very nice looking gold/polished aftermarket WIDE wheels with brand new tires. (All original parts are still included too). Also has a nice-sounding street single exhaust.

Car has 172k from long-distance commuting, but seems mechanically excellent, very strong motor.

I believe he is looking to get somewhere in the mid-low $8k range, which seems very reasonable to me for the quality of the car. If you are interested, pm me and I'll pass on his info until he has time to post up a real for sale listing.