Thread: WTB Roll Bar

Default WTB Roll Bar

I am in the market for a Roll Bar for My 91 NA. Must be compatible with soft top use.(plastic window)

I thought I would throw this out there before I bite the bullet and buy a new one.

Let me know what you got,

Thanks,

Chris

Post a WTB on the FB page, but put a dollar value on it. If someone sees how much they can get for sure, they are much more tempted. $400-450 ought to get you one pretty quick, which is still cheaper than new plus shipping. Roll bars don't wear out (unless crashed)
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    Post a WTB on the FB page, but put a dollar value on it. If someone sees how much they can get for sure, they are much more tempted. $400-450 ought to get you one pretty quick, which is still cheaper than new plus shipping. Roll bars don't wear out (unless crashed)
    I also saw on FB where a roll bar will survive a wreck if you don't bolt them into the car!

lol
    Polished Turd Racing

Dang Mike, you were the one I was hoping would show up with one for sale!

I will take your advice though. What would be a reasonable price for the basic M-1 without any diagonals? HD lists them for $345 + shipping.

Hard to be picky in this market, but I think MSRP for a used bar is a good deal, since you save over $100 on shipping and tax. $350 for that bar wouldnt be unfair.

Only thing I have right now is a full roll cage.
    Polished Turd Racing

I've got one that I could let go for a decent price. I can get the specs on it tomorrow, it's at my parent's house right now. I believe it's an M2 sport w/o diagonals.

Thanks maan,

Let me know what you have and your asking price.
    Last edited by riverman1; 07-22-2015 at 03:34 PM.

If he doesn't take it, put me next in line.
    Polished Turd Racing

Sorry guys, I just got back on the site today. I replied to your PM riverman. If he doesn't want it, you're next inline OZMDD. I think you saw the bar last time you were here looking at the drivetrain parts.

Maan

Cool.
    Polished Turd Racing

I ordered a new one so let Mike have it.

Yippee!
    Polished Turd Racing