Thread: Equipe Rapide Challenge Cup #8 Sunday 9/6/15

Default Equipe Rapide Challenge Cup #8 Sunday 9/6/15

You are invited to join us for Equipe Rapide Challenge Cup #8 on September 6, 2015 at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie. This event is the last chance for those going to the national championships to get some seat time. Many of the ones going to nationals will have already left. That means you have a good opportunity to score points in your class as well as win some cash. Registration is open online. You can get more details on our website at www.equiperapide.com

[IMG][/IMG]
    Andy Cost
    Humble Servant - Equipe Rapide

[IMG][/IMG]
    Andy Cost

Can I register and pay on site?

Quote Originally Posted by jbh View Post
    Can I register and pay on site?
    Registration is cash only from 8-9 on site.
    Andy Cost

I really liked the course today.

Andy really put together an unusual in challenging course today. Ran in some new areas and some unorthodox elements, but ended up driving much differently than I expected. The series of offset gates after the far corner, and the chute right after it were my favorite parts.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

I also enjoyed the course. I like that we are getting more "technical" courses out there...A departure from the 3rd gear drag strips is a good thing.
    Brad McCann
    GS Genesis Coupe
    Korean Camaro Racing

Quote Originally Posted by jrj512 View Post
    +1
    1995 M Edition

Quote Originally Posted by jrj512 View Post
    And he says this before finding out that the PAX results were wrong. His last two runs hadn't been counted when we did trophies. He is the only one to move up. From 18 to 12. He bumped everyone down one spot and we owe him $5. Good driving JJ.
    Andy Cost

Event Results

David Smart, MX5 was top PAX today.

I liked some parts of the course but found other areas to be choppy and difficult to look ahead.

M3 is always the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    Andy really put together an unusual in challenging course today. Ran in some new areas and some unorthodox elements, but ended up driving much differently than I expected. The series of offset gates after the far corner, and the chute right after it were my favorite parts.
    I pretty much had the opposite opinion of the course. Wasn’t a big fan in general and really disliked the series of offset gates after the far corner, and the chute right after. I did not care for the last SCCA course either.

Of course what we are driving has a lot to do with our opinion. I am sure that a course that’s a lot of fun in the Corvette would be boring in a Mini or Miata, and what’s a fun offset/tight squeeze in a Miata is painful in the Corvette.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post

Of course what we are driving has a lot to do with our opinion. I am sure that a course that’s a lot of fun in the Corvette would be boring in a Mini or Miata, and what’s a fun offset/tight squeeze in a Miata is painful in the Corvette.
    This x100
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."