Thread: Misc mostly NB parts for sale.

Default Misc mostly NB parts for sale.

Time to clean stuff out of the garage that I’ve somehow managed to accumulate over the years. I’ve tried my best to price in line with Parts Group & Car-Part.com prices but feel free to make me an offer.

Bilstein shocks from 1999 miata sport package. $175 DSC_0744.jpg

01 OEM Front upper control arms. < 40k miles. Ball joint dust boots and bushings are in great shape. $50 each or $90 for the pair.

01 OEM Front spindles/hubs/brake shield assembly + lower ball joints. <40k miles. $100 for the pair.

99-00 upper and lower intake manifold (minus VICS actuator solenoid) $75Attachment 7117

NB Front sport brake calipers, brackets and stainless braided lines. Also includes 4 used sport rotors but I have no idea what shape they are in or if they can be turned. Bought at the TDR swap meet a few years ago but never installed. Looks like the rubber caliper cylinder dust boots are bad so at a minimum they would need to be replaced or the calipers rebuilt. Make me an offer as I’m motivated to clear these out.

NB Black Softtop Boot cover. Good condition. $50

NA Black Softtop Boot cover. Good condition, one small pencil sized tear $50

Pair of black upper door panel arm rests off NA. just the upper parts. Vinyl is in good shape but a few of the screw mounting holes are broken. These are free for the taking, if they don’t find a home soon then they’ll go in the trash.
    90 Red NA
    91 Red NA
    99 Triple Black NB "Dimples"

Quote Originally Posted by Keifersmith View Post
    Pair of black upper door panel arm rests off NA. just the upper parts. Vinyl is in good shape but a few of the screw mounting holes are broken. These are free for the taking, if they don’t find a home soon then they’ll go in the trash.
    What year model are these from? 90-93?
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Quote Originally Posted by blackzx3_13 View Post
    What year model are these from? 90-93?
    To be honest I'm not really sure. I think I aquired them when I bought a 91 years ago and a lot of spare stuff was thrown in. so I'd guess 91 if I had to. When I get home tonight I can send you a pic if you'd like.
    90 Red NA
    91 Red NA

Here's a couple of pics of the upper part of the door panels..armrest1.jpgarmrest2.jpg.
    90 Red NA
    91 Red NA

Bilstein shocks from 1999 miata sport package. $175 DSC_0744.jpg

NB Black Softtop Boot cover. Good condition. $50
    Know the approximate mileage on these shocks?

Also, interested in the boot cover.
    Shinsen #1198

Quote Originally Posted by Don_S View Post
    Know the approximate mileage on these shocks?
    I'm not really sure on the mileage. I bought them years ago from another forum member who had taken them off his 99. Before I installed them I ran across a set of low mileage MSM shocks/springs and went with those instead. They've sat in my garage for maybe the last 5 years. There's no apparent leaks. You’re welcome to take a look at them, I live in North Richland Hills near Davis and Mid-Cities Blvd if that is convenient for you. Or I work just south of DFW airport and could bring them with me to work during the week if that location is more convenient.
    90 Red NA
    91 Red NA

Here's a couple of pics of the upper part of the door panels..armrest1.jpgarmrest2.jpg.
    I'd like those, just not sure when I'd be able to grab them.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Quote Originally Posted by blackzx3_13 View Post
    I'd like those, just not sure when I'd be able to grab them.
    Do you ever do the wednesday night kellers meet? I can't make it for the next couple of wednesdays but the weather is getting nice and I'm long overdue for a #5 burger and some tots. May drive over there from fort worth in a few weeks if you'd want to possibly meet there?
    90 Red NA
    91 Red NA

Do you ever do the wednesday night kellers meet? I can't make it for the next couple of wednesdays but the weather is getting nice and I'm long overdue for a #5 burger and some tots. May drive over there from fort worth in a few weeks if you'd want to possibly meet there?
    I can probably do that. Thanks!

Just remembered these. I'll be kind of over that way tomorrow for an autocross (Texas Motor Speedway). Any chance of meeting up?

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

If Keith can get them to me today/this evening, I can bring them tomorrow.