Set of (4) Grey Advanti Storm S1 wheels and S-Drive tires, the set has around 150 miles on them. In brand new condition with full tire tread, absolutely no scratches or blemishes anywhere.

I had bought these just before I installed my new coilovers, and the offset of the wheels doesn't work with my suspension set up, and I don't want to risk rubbing (never drove on these wheels when I installed the new coilovers, only put them on and decided I didn't want to risk it. The 100+ miles of use was with my stock suspension, absolutely no rubbing ever.)

I will be buying a different set of wheels but will be using the exact same tires, but since the tires are already mounted and everything is new it makes more sense to offer it as a set. I bought these a month ago and paid about $1,000 for the set mounted and delivered, asking $800.

If interested only in the wheels I can have the tires removed and sell the wheels only, if interested in this option let me know.

I am having a difficult time posting pictures! I'll try again later or can email to those interested.