I have a number of NC items to sell.

Rims: 3x Enkei RPF1 17x8 5x114.3 45mm offset finished in GOLD. These are from the World Challenge car (we had to go to 18s for the 2017 season). They have some light rash, but are unbent and not cracked. They are a perfect candidate for painting or plasti-dipping (or run them as-is, they really aren't too bad). They come with valve stems. Again, I only have 3 left. $150 each.

Tires: 4x Pirelli P-Zero Racing Rains 245/620-17, new (still stickered). These are non-DOT racing rain tires. They are AMAZING in any kind of wet conditions. You'll think you're Hans Stuck! They were purchased at the end of the 2016 WC season. Original cost was $389 each. Yours for $125 each.

Tires: 5x Kumho Victoracer V700 225/45-17, 3 are new, 2 have one heat cycle. $250 for them all.

Clutch: ACT HD pressure plate and 2x ACT 4-puck unsprung discs, all used. These worked fine when we pulled them out of the car. We went to a 5.5" multi-disc setup. One disc is is good condition, one is kinda beat. Pressure plate is in pretty good shape. Includes bolts. $100 for all 3.

Brake Pads: Cobalt front racing pads for MX-5 calipers NIB. These are the XR2 compound (read: RACING) in the 16.5mm maximized size. Cobalt part number CRB.XR2.MX5/16.5mm. These pads are amazing, very high torque, very linear, and last practically forever. I'd use them for track days but am switching to RX-8 front brakes. Again, New In Box. Original cost $230. Yours for $150.

I also have a box of unused AIM Mychron sensors and cables. PM me if you're interested. I was about to throw them all away before I looked them up and saw what they sell for!

I'm happy to send pictures on request. Package deals available! Reply here or email me. I live in McKinney and work in Plano and will deliver if within a reasonable distance.

Tim Buck
tim.mazdaspeed at gmail dot com