Thread: I will trade you Sport brakes for your Non-Sport brakes!

Default I will trade you Sport brakes for your Non-Sport brakes!

I have an 04 miata with sport brakes and I need to convert it back to the non-sport for racing rules purposes. If someone out there wants a free upgrade to larger brakes we can work out a trade. Most 94-05 Miatas would be eligible.

This might be a free trade or might require some cash to be paid on your part depending on the mileage and condition of your brakes.

I have a shop in Roanoke where we can do the swap. You would need to help wrench.

I’m interested, not sure how much life my brakes have left. I’ll look tonight.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

After looking at my brake pads last night, the pads seem to be a little past half worn. I took some terrible photos, but you can't really see much. I did not measure anything.

If you want, I can take a wheel off and measure how thick the rotors and pads are, however, I think my stuff will be too worn for what you're looking for. Car is a 2000 with 140,XXX. Calipers are original to the car. Pads and rotors are a few years old, but the car is not daily driven anymore.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Looks like I have someone in line before you. I'll let you know if it doesn't work out.