Thread: Equipe Rapide Challenge Cup #2 Mirrorcross March 18 Mineral Wells

Default Equipe Rapide Challenge Cup #2 Mirrorcross March 18 Mineral Wells

Mirrorcross!We are pleased to announce the first of three mirrorcross events hosted by Equipe Rapide in Mineral Wells this season. The event will be on March 18th. Online registration is available through AXWareORM and costs $40 for non-menbers and $35 for members. We offer on-site registrations from 8AM -9AM on the morning of the event for $45 for members and $45 for members. Memberships are available at AXWareORM as well.https://axwaresystems.com/axorm/cale...phpMirrorcross consists of two mirror image courses. You start with a heads up drag race from an NHRA style tree and then autocross back to the finish. After your run you will switch sides and go again. Competitors take six runs back to back for extremly fast paced action. After a short break it's time to SEND IT again with six more runs for a total of 12 runs on course. Your best left side run is added to your best right side run for your overall score.This is an awesome series to campaign because it is lots of fun and gives good practice for the SCCA Pro-Solo that will be at the same site later in the year.We still have some spots left in our autocross school the previous day on March 17th. The autocross school is $60 and includes free entry into the mirrorcross on March 18th. Registration for the school is also available on AXWareORM.For more details about this event or any other please see us at www.autocross.com
    Andy Cost
    Humble Servant - Equipe Rapide

Can't wait!
    C5 Base Daily Driven Beater
    Borrowed 1M
    (2017 B-Street Pro Solo Champion)

Jeremy Foley

Looking forward to it. First runs for the new year!

Whoop! Let's do this! :)

I don't normally post results. But sometimes you just have to hehe

http://autocross.com/er/2018results/cc18_2_pax.htm

Loved the courses. I really hope we can get the timing issues figured out. Because pro's are my favorite!
    Borrowed 1M

Jeremy Foley

Quote Originally Posted by ratt_finkel View Post
    I don't normally post results. But sometimes you just have to hehe

http://autocross.com/er/2018results/cc18_2_pax.htm

Loved the courses. I really hope we can get the timing issues figured out. Because pro's are my favorite!

Yes. Congratulations. It is definitely getting better. We battled with it all day and were able to get the live timing going on the old website. Some of the reports were wonky but the results were accurate. I was able to solve 99% of the issues before the trophies.
    Andy Cost

I'm not sure my last run on the right was that quick. Data shows it was faster but not 1.39 faster.
    Brad McCann
    GS Genesis Coupe
    Korean Camaro Racing

Quote Originally Posted by BMcCann View Post
    I'm not sure my last run on the right was that quick. Data shows it was faster but not 1.39 faster.
    I went over the data and it is legit. You did have a 1.39 second faster run.
    Andy Cost

Quote Originally Posted by nomadtrash View Post
    I went over the data and it is legit. You did have a 1.39 second faster run.
    Did you find any discrepancies elsewhere? Because my video and data did
    Borrowed 1M

Jeremy Foley