1990 Miata, originally white, one of the POs painted it Chevy Yellow. Clean title. Takes a $7 state inspection for safety only, yearly.
Mechanically 100%, PM me for complete maintenance logs. Many parts got replaced, I have receipts and logs for everything (I kinda treat it like an aircraft at work with a logbook).
Flying Miata stage 2 suspension setup (lowered 1.25", increased rear shock travel, generally better handling and cornering ability compared to stock).
1.8 engine swap carried out about a year ago, Noticeably increased peak power and more torque throughout compared to original 1.6 motor, all external seals replaced during the swap.
R12 air conditioning that works, meat locker temps even during summer.
Timing belt, water pump, idler bearing and tensioner done at 175xxx (Good for another 52 000 Miles or so, even if it breaks, you coast to a stop without engine damage, engine is non-interference).

Interior 8.5/10, driver seat is a little worn, gauge cluster has 2 cracks that were repaired by me. Good condition stock steering wheel in place.
Exterior 8.0/10, rear bumper has a place where the paint was damaged, small dings on door as well as rear quarter.
We participated in the state fair last year (October 15) where we showed off our Miata, it's been an ongoing project for me and my wife. Unfortunately we have to leave and sell her off, hoping to sell to another Miata enthusiast (or you could start being one by getting this). It's a daily driver for me and has been a fun vehicle to work on and drive. Parts are cheap and plentiful, many go on to 300k Miles on their original engines.
Miata
Is
Always
The
Answer

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ct...548677912.html