Thread: New guy here

Cool New guy here

Hey ya'll. I just joined up tonight. I was leaving Krispy Kreme In Frisco after I got off work last night, I'm sitting at the light and I look in my rearview mirror and see this blue m1 with a roll bar. So, I figured let's see if he wants to have fun, I gun it and look in my mirror and he pulled behind this truck behind me. So I'm driving along and I see that he's still behind me. I try it again at the next stop sign and he's still playing it safe. I go up to the next light to turn right and I see he's turning too. So I try it a 3rd time to get something out of him and he doesn't but he flashes his lights, so I slow down almost to a stop and he says "Do you always run when you're being chased?" I can't hear the best so we come to a stop right in the road. He mentions this site, so we pulled to a residential street and got out and bs'd a little and talked miata, and then went our seperate ways. His username is treibenschnell(3 bean). So here I am. I'm 36 years old, newly engaged to the woman of my dreams. I'm a Dept. Mgr at Lowe's. I live in Plano. I am a native Texan and damn proud of it. I drive a 2004 velocity red mazdaspeed. I don't have any mods or anything on it, I think it holds it's own without mods. Plus I'm leasing it. I love talking Miata. Glad to be hear, and I look forward to meeting more of you as well.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Welcome aboard! Don't worry about 3Bean, he's harmless for the most part!

Quote Originally Posted by hooahh
    I live in Plano.
    Cool, another South Oklahoman/North Dallasite! We're takin' over...

Quote Originally Posted by hooahh
    ...I look forward to meeting more of you as well.
    Then ya gotta come out to a local Autocross sometime soon. That's where all the cool MME folks go (well, that or Motorsports Ranch)...
    "That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)

Welcome to our lane on the information superhighway
    I live where even the coyotes won't go...

Talking cool story

hey nice story, hahaa... i was driving down the highway tonight and a pack of v8's surrounded me, 2 trans-ams and a camaro. So i gun it and they all gunned too under a bridge where the sound was unbelivable, i couldn't even hear myself, lol... so yah, i'm not about to beat them but it sure got my adrenaline running... i was able to catch up to them and keep on their tails but wouldn't recommend anyone try to race this mean machines... i need more go power... i wish i could get a nice turbo in my car some time soon!!!
    3Bean, you sound like a kool guy, i'm wondering now if i've seen you before on the highway, i had this guy on my tail for a while but didn't seem to wanna race, it wasn't a blue miata though... i never pick any races with miatas so i didn't insist.
    Welcome aboard!!!
    10/30/06 - 93' black primered MX5 1.6L
    Wiseco Pistons 9:1, Carrillo Rods, ARP head and main bolts, FM valves +1mm and stiffer springs, new lifters, main bearings, cometic head gasket, port and polish head, ready for boost....

When you are ready to upgrade your car and you know you will, give us a call. We live in Plano as well. Visit us a www.trackdogracing.com and welcome aboard, good friends and good information.

Gary
    Danger!!! This Dog Bites.
    www.trackdogracing.com