Thread: After "zoom zoom"

Talking After "zoom zoom"

Well just to open up, this can help decide on what to do after we have so many ppl attending the zoom zoom event. What places near I-30 and Beltline are good to eat at? any ideas?

(i'm sure we'll be loaded with cash after whoopin some S2k's wallets dry, j/k)

Would anybody care to fix up a nice drive around after this event?
    (what time is it over?)
    10/30/06 - 93' black primered MX5 1.6L
    Wiseco Pistons 9:1, Carrillo Rods, ARP head and main bolts, FM valves +1mm and stiffer springs, new lifters, main bearings, cometic head gasket, port and polish head, ready for boost....

I thought we were already thinking about this. Seems like we have a bit of a plan (see post #45), all we need is someone to plan a route...
    "That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)

We started talking about what else to do around zoom zoom in the other thread, and we came up this rough plan:

Pancakes at 9:00a
    ZoomZoom at 11:00am
    Begin twisty road drive to Lewisville Hooters at 4:00pm
    Eat wings at 5:30pm or so...
    No discussion has been made as to where pancakes should be had, and someone will need to map out the twisties for the drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel
    I thought we were already thinking about this. Seems like we have a bit of a plan (see post #45), all we need is someone to plan a route...
    I guess I am too slow again... Seems to be foreshadowing the event results.

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel
    Yep, the wheels are already turning on this over here -> http://forums.dfwmiata.com/showthread.php?t=3389

Thank you please drive thru! :viking: