Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iTunes and Miata CD player problems

Quote Originally Posted by general default
    I bought Toast program today. ver 6.0.3
    Tried to burn iTunes music with the program and all I got on purchased music was silence. Other recordings will work. Reading several sites I found this.

ITunes and Toast no longer Compatible
    from the Roxio website...

Issue:
    Can I use audio tracks that I have purchased from the iTunes Music in my Toast 6 or Jam 6 project?
    Solution:
    Following discussions with Apple, the most recent scheduled update to Toast and Jam (versions 6.1 and 6.0.3 respectively) released on May 10, 2005 to support Mac OS 10.4 (Tiger), will no longer allow customers to use purchased iTunes music store content to create audio CDs, audio DVDs or export audio to their hard drive.

Toast and Jam still will allow you to create audio CDs, audio DVDs and

Site URL

So I wasted $100 on that program. :mad:

I should have spent the money on the Divisional instead of the program.
    And you know the outside of the box does not say it will NOT work with iTunes.
    Hopefully you bought direct...

http://www.roxio.com/en/support/service/cs_refund.jhtml

BTW... OS X on Pentium 4-D? Fast...
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

I thought about getting it online but I ended up going to CompUSA. I just updated the program to 6.1.1. It gives a message now when you try to copy files from iTunes. Basically it says you can only burn them with the iTunes software now.

I still notice that Roxies website does not clearly state they can't burn purchased iTunes songs.

Driver
    The Enclave at The Villages of Deer Run at Quail Arroyo Estates de Chandelier Crossing
    Blog Entries

I should really keep my mouth shut after suggesting Toast, but might it be time to try something like this?

http://hymn-project.org/jhymndoc/

Another option would be to burn your M4Ps to an audio CD, then re-import them as MP3. I did this with a few tracks and iTunes somehow carried the ID3 info back into the MP3s. Of course, this could be a colossal PITA depending on how many iTMS purchases you have.

tailchaser -- have you had seat time with a Mactel dev box?

Quote Originally Posted by redmenace
    tailchaser -- have you had seat time with a Mactel dev box?
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12