Thread: Tasty? or Ninja Turtle wanna-be?

Talking Tasty? or Ninja Turtle wanna-be?

VW Super Beetle with Peugeot 306 headlights...

Looks like someone invested their money into something they'll never get it back out of...
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac
    Looks like someone invested their money into something they'll never get it back out of...
    Thank goodness none of us ever do that!

S.

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac
    Yeah, but the same is true for most car customizations. I think that it isn't about the money for most, but rather the accomplishment of seeing your vision come to life.

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    But one has to admit that the headlights at least flow with the shape of the fender...
    I do kinda like it, but I got my license when custom VWs were hot... I went the mini-truck route back then, but it could have gone the other way just as easily. I had several friends that spent their weekends traveling to VW shows.

I think it looks good. I dont really like the paint, but like you said Bean, the lights really work with the fender. Looks like the work is top notch. Ofcourse they will never get their money back out of it, but unless you are restoring a numbers matching e-type or something, there is a good chance you'll never get your money back on anything car related.