Thread: Bushings - You know you need them.

Default Bushings - You know you need them.

I am contemplating doing the bushings this winter.

Mazda Spped has a couple of choices. I am thinking about the urathane set. Any comments???
    93 FMII + LOTS MORE
    The Black Mamba

Quote Originally Posted by Screamin'Screw
    I am contemplating doing the bushings this winter.

Mazda Spped has a couple of choices. I am thinking about the urathane set. Any comments???
    I have been thinking a lot about this, but it is a little down on the list... we will have to see how much I get back from the tax man. I was looking at the full set that Flyin Miata has for $367. They also recommend you buy this from Harbor Freight for the install. If someone has this or buys it, we need to make it known here on the board so we can share it around!

I think the Mazda Competition bushings are like $850. That's a lot of bushing!!

plus, FM has the offset adjustable bushing for those hard to align cars.
    93 FMII + LOTS MORE
    The Black Mamba

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    I have been thinking a lot about this, but it is a little down on the list... we will have to see how much I get back from the tax man. I was looking at the full set that Flyin Miata has for $367. They also recommend you buy this from Harbor Freight for the install. If someone has this or buys it, we need to make it known here on the board so we can share it around!
    Ask Gary about this. IIRC, Bacon installed some aftermarket bushings and it really stiffened up the ride a bit too much.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)