Thread: Red M1 w/Chrome bar in Wylie?

Default Red M1 w/Chrome bar in Wylie?

Who are you? I would be the white car that you waved to and then proceded to follow you to my friend's new hows the street before you turned.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Come on someone has to know who this is! Where you at?! The car had a chrome style bar, dark Team Dynamics wheels (I'm pretty sure looked like it at least) and it was lower than my car so I would assume they are an enthusiast and would be on the forum eh?
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

Wonder if it was JDMClassic?

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    Wonder if it was JDMClassic?
    nah, he has silver "panasport" style wheels. This guy had graphite/black spec miata type wheels.

Oh yeah, the first time someone actually did the Miata wave instead of the regular wave! He had the low pro headlights also, sweet!

sorry, not me.. no low pros here.

so.. whens the next meet? hopefully i'll have some new wheels to show off pretty soon.