Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some assembly required!

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    The big project was this item delivered!

Note how I was testing the trampoline to ensure there were no safety issues!

Here is the finished Project! :afro:
    Last edited by POS Racing; 12-27-2005 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Fixed my bad links!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Light Christmas for us this year, too many taxes to pay..... New razor, hat and gloves for the cold weather....then we get record highs in the 80's!
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

My kids are big enough that there was no assembly required. While it seems my wife and I bought presents for everyone that I've ever met in my family, unfortunately almost none returned the favor. My wife purchased me a new helment, and my oldest son bought me a dremel accessory kit (what's up with the dremel stuff this year, seems like everyone got dremel stuff), and my youngest (read that as broke) son raked the leaves in the front and back yard, for the second week in a row. In the last two weeks over twenty bags so far. Unfortunantly the wind blew really hard on christmas eve (day after) and you can't even tell he did them as the neighbors leaves found their way to my house. That was my entire christmas!:ncool:

Christmas day I took the boys out to fly my r/c airplane. My oldest totaled out the airplane within 15 seconds of having the controls in his hands . This after over 30 minutes of flying a simulator with my controller/transmitter. Truthfully I expected him to wreck the plane, just not nose dive it at full throttle strait into the ground. Fortunately it's a Ready To Fly (RTF) trainer. So, I've ordered another fuselodge, therefore I'll rebuild it in the next couple of weeks. I also ordered another transmitter 6ch transmitter (computer controlled) and a buddy cable so I can teach my boys how to fly these things, hopefully without the same results next time. (Merry x-mas to me )

TD
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Teach them to fly
    9 Fault High
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

I recieved a speaker set for my ipod, the fm transmitter, some clothes that dont fit, and. . . .my very own Mach 5.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

^^Sweet Mach 5!
    No more Miata

Quote Originally Posted by MadMerv
    New razor
    This,

this,

or this?

...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12