Thread: Used Ipod Nano

Default Used Ipod Nano

I have a friend that wants to sell her Nano. Its a 4gig and she has a case for it, and will include a FM transmitter also. She said the FM deal is 80 on its own, and she would give me all of it for 170. Does that sound like a good deal? Is there anything I should look for to make sure it works ok? Any issues with these? I remember hearing the screen scratched or something. Does the warranty remain active if you aren't the original buyer?

Sounds like a darn good deal! Not sure about the warranty stuff.....

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    How good of a friend?

Yea will she let you "work off the debt".

Giggity, giggity, giggity, giggity!

Not sure on the warrenty thing but that's a helluva deal on the ipod and the fm transmitter!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Just be careful of the plastic over the screen. They are VERY easy to scratch. You want to keep it in some kind of protective case as much as possible.

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

The nanos are easily broken (so thin) and some of the earlier ones were recalled from Target (software I think). Check up on the warranty, sounds like a good deal though, I love my ipod.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

FWIW Newegg.com has some of the Creative Zen line of ~20GB MP3 players brand new with warranty for under $200 every now & then.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Suspension Modder

I have the 4 gig nano as well. But figures i would pay full price for mine If everything is straight, you're getting a great deal. Apple's website has a great info on earlier nano productions that had issues.