Thread: March Plans

Default March Plans

I will be getting the Spec 2 clutch installed on the 19th, also swaping the RB header for a JR, and some FM sways put on, a heat shield for the header and possibly installing the MOMO seat I got last year...lol
    99 Miata Black

Sweet! I just got my new/old FM duals put on last, just in time for 3 days of great weather
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Sweet,
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

Very nice, how do you like the duals?
    99 Miata Black

Are you keeping the passenger seat in the car? Not sure if this is a track toy for you or not, but if you're pulling both seats and just keeping the driver's Momo then I'm interested in the seats if ya wanna get rid of them!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

That was the original plan but my wife informed me that she would not ride in the car with the race seat in it....go figure LOL.
    So i guess I will be changing them out on track days like everyone else.
    Gary is making me some seat brackets for the MOMO. Gotta love that Gary!
    99 Miata Black

Baby's got new shoes, and I had the broken exhaust hanger replaced this afternoon.

Maybe sometime in March I'll get around to replacing the reflector I broke...
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

I put another hundred miles on the car! Modified the sway bar mounts so that they're legal, and put a new set of brake pads on.

My plans this month are to dust off the cobwebs and race the freakin' thing, weather permitting.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

March plans for the sled...hmmm. I really should get around to replacing that O-ring and resetting the timing. Nothing major aside from wheels and tires, a real alignment, and some quality time with a vacuum and the floor mats.

There's plenty on the to-do list, but how much of that will have time to get done this month is still up for grabs.
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates

These duals are quiet. They're the old FM product so the tips aren't adjustable like the new ones. I got to play with them and see if I can get them more centered. Drivers side is a little lower than the pass. side. They have a deeper sound, the PO had a magnaflow resonator welded in, so it's really not louder, just deeper and at speed you can hardly tell. I do feel less restriction though.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    I put another hundred miles on the car! Modified the sway bar mounts so that they're legal, and put a new set of brake pads on.

My plans this month are to dust off the cobwebs and race the freakin' thing, weather permitting.
    only 100 miles?! I do that every day!
    Same here, going to Hallet on the 25 with John Paige and a few other friends, one of which is taking a Ford GT! So I better pick up some new pads!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...