Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wednesday night still on?

Default Wednesday night still on?

Just want to make sure if I'm driving from Fort Worth.
    My old 99' My new 99'
    Remember folks, street lights timed for 35 mph are also timed for 70 mph. ~Jim Samuels

Referring to Escape or am I out of the loop?
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    Referring to Escape or am I out of the loop?
    I think he is referencing this :
    http://forums.dfwmiata.com/showthread.php?t=5371

So looks like you may actually be in the loop!

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    So looks like you may actually be in the loop!
    That's a real f'in shocker, right there, huh? Somebody mark the date.
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

You are in the loop-I just found the loop! I'll be there about 8:30 or 9:00p depending on traffic.
    My old 99' My new 99'
    Remember folks, street lights timed for 35 mph are also timed for 70 mph. ~Jim Samuels

itll be dead before 9pm. at about 9:03 therell be about 5-10 cars roll up. after that theyll stream in for about 10-15 minutes.....then trickle in till about 10-ish. if i can make it, i will. if i do, itll prolly be around 1030-11ish... im usually there but for this wed in particular im hold a gtg thats too for this group.

Good info. Thanks.
    My old 99' My new 99'

Default How bout THIS week??

Anyone be out there tomorrow night??
    What if the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about???

I'll probably be there and BAM is almost always out there
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

Default NewB!

Alright, I'm planning on being out there, but at this point all I can figure is that there's some coffee shop named escape, and I'm just gonna look for a few Miatas parked near each other! Any thing else I should know? And don't try to swindle me into "newbies always buy!" or anything like that!

Did I hear something about a newbie buying this week? I may just need to show up!

Quote Originally Posted by roadsoundlover
    Alright, I'm planning on being out there, ... "newbies always buy!"
    he fits right in already!

Default Multiple Invites

Well, I got there Wed night at around 9:25 and there wasn't a Miata in sight...nice group of young men with various rides, hoods open though...and I was planning on BUYING!!!
    Well, maybe some of y'all will be there THIS Wednesday...I will hopefully have my new Dual Exhaust in place to show off...
    Speaking of which, Dave is coming over tomorrow to help w/the project at about 11 AM...if anyone's not busy, stop on by and at aleast laugh at a non-wrench trying to do cosmetic surgery on his car! Call me at 972-896-0813 if you're interested... Plano around Coit/Hedgecox

Quote Originally Posted by roadsoundlover
    Well, I got there Wed night at around 9:25 and there wasn't a Miata in sight...nice group of young men with various rides, hoods open though...and I was planning on BUYING!!!
    Well, maybe some of y'all will be there THIS Wednesday...I will hopefully have my new Dual Exhaust in place to show off...
    hmm were you going north along the stores? top down? was it a 10ae btw? it was dark, i wasnt sure. (there was some bling?? there was 5 of us by the end of the night....

Suspension Modder

Quote Originally Posted by BAM!
    hmm were you going north along the stores? top down? was it a 10ae btw? it was dark, i wasnt sure. (there was some bling?? there was 5 of us by the end of the night....
    the 10ae was probably me?... bling consists of the rb style bar, classic gas filler, and the 15" ae rims w/azenis

Dunno if I'm just blind... never saw another miata (except a dude in a Red NA, top down, gettin on it hard & loud, heading down coit), went through all the parking lots.

Also never saw "escape"? WHatever that is?

Quote Originally Posted by r-man, too
    the 10ae was probably me?... bling consists of the rb style bar, classic gas filler, and the 15" ae rims w/azenis

Dunno if I'm just blind... never saw another miata (except a dude in a Red NA, top down, gettin on it hard & loud, heading down coit), went through all the parking lots.

Also never saw "escape"? WHatever that is?

do you live near there? that not the first time ive seen you go through that parking lot. remember, miatas are small cars, they can easily be over looked among those "giant" 240s. hehe drive through! im usually there. are you sure it was a RED na? i dont remember getting on it hard.... maybe just i have one those exhuasts...

Suspension Modder

Quote Originally Posted by BAM!
    are you sure it was a RED na? i dont remember getting on it hard.... maybe just i have one those exhuasts...
    When I saw the dude getting on it, he was still on (coit?) I think, heading south? He hadn't gotten to the parking lots, and I was leaving. Looked like he was catching up to traffic, I'd guess he left his last light in the pole position, and was cattching up to 'lapped' traffic: the stragglers from the light-sequnce-group from the light ahead I hesitated about 60 seconds too long before doing a bat-u turn and heading after him: No love, though, as I made one quick pass up and down coit looking for miatas, then headed back to a buddy's off of mcdermot for xbox360 action.

I live in frisco, work in denton, but am otherwise pretty much all over the metroplex, but haven't been driving this particular miata much. I have a redblack 94 I normally drive as my daily driver.

I've only started driving the 10ae in the last 2 weeks to make sure and work out all the little bugs before I put the r4 m62 kit on it.

Good thing: I diddn't realize until sunday night that I've had a bad motor mount for at least 6 months

so therell be more miatas out there tommorrow night right???

Somebody call me if I'm not there (214-912-9261) since I'm only 37 seconds away...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast