Thread: ok, Ennis anyone?

Default ok, Ennis anyone?

some fri. or sat. night coming up w/in the next month?

Quote Originally Posted by BAM!
    some fri. or sat. night coming up w/in the next month?
    I liked Denton... it was somewhat centrally located. Ennis looks like it is a long way out there. I think I remember seeing a strip off 30 in Rockwall... would that be closer?

I up for it, ennis or rockwall
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

I'd be up for Ennis :)
    '02 Berlina S2k
    J's 60RS, K&N FIPK, AUT CF cooling panel,
    JDM sidemarkers, S badges, BYS emblems,
    Mugen TP, 11.7:1 CR, Comptech Header,
    Hello Kitty Mugen badge

I'd be up for Ennis!
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Default Friday 3/24/06

I'm wanting to go to Ennis for 1/4 mile action. You're driving about the same distance to either track and paying the same fee, might as well get the full 1/4 mile for bragging rights.
    If you want to race you have to wear pants! No shorts!

Fast Fridays
    $15 Racer Entry
    $12 Student Racer Entry
    $10 Spectator
    $5 Student Spectator

March 24.

Local meet will be at Hooters in the West End at 9pm..
    10:30pm everyone will caravan to the drag strip....

I'll see you guys there if you go, so far there are two
    miatas going with a pack of Proteges...
    10/30/06 - 93' black primered MX5 1.6L
    Wiseco Pistons 9:1, Carrillo Rods, ARP head and main bolts, FM valves +1mm and stiffer springs, new lifters, main bearings, cometic head gasket, port and polish head, ready for boost....

Hmmmm, maybe I can talk the gf into going... Any of the Protege's MSP's? AJ, you going?
    '02 Berlina S2k
    Hello Kitty Mugen badge

hmm. short notice. depends on my paycheck...

So you won't start racing till after 11pm? And then we need to drive home 60 or more miles?

You know we are mostly a bunch of don't you?

Talking ennis

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    So you won't start racing till after 11pm? And then we need to drive home 60 or more miles?

You know we are mostly a bunch of don't you?
    lol... Guess it is kinna far then... would you guys be interested in shooting a video in Denton Dragway? With 2 reporters (hot chicks) asking question to the driver about the cars and to show off any mods on your car... so on...
    any interest?
    Wiseco Pistons 9:1, Carrillo Rods, ARP head and main bolts, FM valves +1mm and stiffer springs, new lifters, main bearings, cometic head gasket, port and polish head, ready for boost....

Suspension Modder

...bump...

So, has anybody gone dragging?

I'm an old fart, but on Fri/sat there's no such thing as 'work the next day' and I can stay up till the sun shines on my skinny butt again. I'll sleep when I'm dead.

Anybody GOING to go to ennis in the near future?

I NEED to go-in the next 4 weeks-, b/c I've got to get at least 3 time slips for my car n/a before I put the blower on it.

I may go tonight, not in my car though but with a friend who just got his Trailblazer SS back from the shop.

Default times

till what time do they close in ennis?
    I'm also interested in time slips since i might go turbo pretty soon...

They run untill midnight. I went out last night with my friend in his Trailblazer SS and another friends 93 RX-7. Was pretty fun but it was really windy so they only were running the 1/8th mile I managed to get the SS down into the high 8's(as in 8.797 high) which was pretty cool. The only thing he's done so far is a tune, torque converter is next on his list.

Default crazy times

Quote Originally Posted by Bolix
    (as in 8.797 high) which was pretty cool. The only thing he's done so far is a tune, torque converter is next on his list.

sweet, first time i ever dragged i got a 10.7 in my NB but an 8, i guess i could make it some day... is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Mouglie
    sweet, first time i ever dragged i got a 10.7 in my NB but an 8, i guess i could make it some day... is it possible?
    Not without boost or nitrous...
    '02 Berlina S2k
    Hello Kitty Mugen badge

some cars may not be allowed on the track just because they don't like oil spills.