Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    Oh!

So why did you skip it Titus??
    He whipped.

Titus --> <-- Mrs. T
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Work... the project I am on ran into issues a few weeks ago that put us behind and compacted our August schedule... this leaves me more or less on call all of last week and next to be ready for 1 hour turn around times when called upon so we don't miss our implementation date.

Talking Darn good time...Wish'd you were there

Titus,

I really wished you could have made it. I had a great time! I'm already planning on going again next year, but I'll fly the wife out to Denver, then take her over the mountains.

I've got ton's of pictures, but I no longer have a place to post them. I'll have to figure something out.

Titus, start planning now, it was loads of fun
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

If school starts later, like they say it's going to, I plan on going My dad was the guy washing all the miatas on Sat. afternoon.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie
    If school starts later, like they say it's going to, I plan on going My dad was the guy washing all the miatas on Sat. afternoon.
    You'd have to be more specific, as there was a lot of people washing cars on Thur, Fri, and again on Saturday.
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Ha Ha, he stays with Bill and Terry and Saturday (?) he said he just hung out at the shop and washed 5 of their miatas. My mom stayed in Palisade and went to the peach fest.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Quote Originally Posted by TurboDuane View Post
    Titus,

I really wished you could have made it. I had a great time! I'm already planning on going again next year, but I'll fly the wife out to Denver, then take her over the mountains.

I've got ton's of pictures, but I no longer have a place to post them. I'll have to figure something out.

Titus, start planning now, it was loads of fun
    You have no idea how much I wish I could have... I am going to do everything in my power to make it.

How was the drive time wise? Did you drive straight through? Very fatiguing? Do you think it would be tolerable without a co-driver?

My co-driver bailed at the last minute. I left Wed PM at 8:30 after work. For time reasons I took I35 to I-70. I made it to Salina KS by 3AM. Stopped and took a 3 hour nap, woke up at daybreak, and continued on. I was in Grand Junction by 4pm on Thursday. I left on Wed PM so I could drive the mountains in daylight. So there was 16 hours of drive time. The nap made a big differance. Although the Miata isn't the best camper I've slept in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12