Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you do?

I am a test engineer for audio software on Nokia smartphones.
    94 Miata R package RPF1 195 RS-R RB FSB FCM Bilstein Ebay Coilover 550/350
    91 Civic Si Daily Beater

"Its more fun to drive a slow car fast, than it is to drive a fast car slowly".

Quote Originally Posted by Majik
    I am waiting tables while I go to school. And just because I can, here is where I work Cafe Aspen and here is where I used to work Ocean Rock
    I've eaten at Ocean Rock, but I have not tried Cafe Aspen. I will have to check it out, assuming you recommend it.

I am a software manager for a restaurant POS software/hardware company.

Jerrett

Drug and alcohol counselor, primarily working with homeless and dual diagnosed clients. Dual means they have a mental health diagnoses also (Major depression, schizophrenia, quintuplet personality's, Miatamadness whatever). So...Drink up! It's good for business!
    My old 99' My new 99'
    Remember folks, street lights timed for 35 mph are also timed for 70 mph. ~Jim Samuels

Quote Originally Posted by jrj512
    I've eaten at Ocean Rock, but I have not tried Cafe Aspen. I will have to check it out, assuming you recommend it.

I am a software manager for a restaurant POS software/hardware company.

Jerrett
    Yeah its not bad, what POS do you work for?

I'm a surveyor and I own a small firm located in the Fort Worth stockyards.
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

btw, I'm a mitigation planner for dhs/fema. I write federal mitigation plans (plans that lessen the physical affects of natural hazards) and grade plans for local jurisdictions to evaluate effective funding projects. Basically, I work with mentally challenged people who send in $500,000 plans with gross grammar and structure errors.
    Last edited by SirHustlerEsq; 06-06-2006 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majik
    Yeah its not bad, what POS do you work for?
    Radiant Systems/Aloha.

I'm a Design Engineer for Atlas Copco Drilling Solutions in Garland, TX. I work for the New Product Development group designing powertrain installations for large surface mining equipment to meet next-gen EPA emissions regulations. In other words, I get to play with massive (from 19 to 45-liter) turbodiesel engines every day, which is kinda cool.

I'm currently shepherding three different prototypes through the build and test phase, so it's going to be a busy summer.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Payrot
    Full time tech. services assistant and assistant cataloger at Texas Wesleyan University. Basically I keep the library's database .....
    My exgf is going to school there. In the fall she will be a 3L (last year student).
    '06 RSX Type-S NBP

I am a Pre-AP World Geography Teacher for Forney High School and part time bicycle racer.

Im a technician at a Buick, Pontiac, GMC dealership. My previous profession was mobile electronics for almost 10yrs.
    2002 Mazda Miata

East Texas Track Junkies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12