Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lots of stuff for sale cleaning out garage

TtT you may want to verify the fronts will fit a big braked NB, they use a larger pad than the standard car. Was part of the LS package starting in 2001 IIRC.

Linky!

I may be reading this wrong but 159E says it will fit the rears and 149E on the front....is that correct?

LiNKie to Parts

Also...will the blues eat my rotors with regular street use?

Mod- I fixed your long link... Bean
    Last edited by Treibenschnell; 08-01-2006 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim the Teacher
    I may be reading this wrong but 159E says it will fit the rears and 149E on the front....is that correct?

LiNKie to Parts

Mod- I fixed your long link... Bean
    D890 for the fronts I belive if you have an LS.
    vs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim the Teacher

I've used the Brake Man #3 's on the street for about 12K miles plus a few DE's and my rotors have no abnormal wear. Not to say the wont wear a little faster, but they dont destroy our rotors on the street.

You won't ever keep the blues hot enough to work properly. They are strictly for racing.
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Thanks Merv and others who have responded. I will put a fresh set of OEM's on before I go.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMerv
    You won't ever keep the blues hot enough to work properly. They are strictly for racing.
    This is only remotely related, but I know of some disc brake pads that wore rapidly under light use but wore and stopped properly when used harder. Lighter duty pads actually stopped better and wore longer for the application I'm thinking of.
    Pad temperature is an important consideration.

Tire Warmer

I am new to the turbo scene so I do not know much about it. I have Greddy kit on my 93 and the turbo has a bent shaft and the manifold is cracked. Will your turbo fit this kit?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12