Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IS the pointy board dead?

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by rx7gslse
    Yep... other board still down... Anyone know why?
    Miata.net states the forum is down due to hardware problems. No ETA listed.

Quote Originally Posted by sammm
    I bet it's a bad slave cylinder! It's always a bad slave cylinder!

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    I bet it's a bad slave cylinder! It's always a bad slave cylinder!
    I'll bet the canooter weep hole is clogged. Where's SlutPuppy when you need him?

I love that one!

Still not up...most of the pointies must be going ape sht not being able to say "Do a search"

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamaniac92
    Still not up...most of the pointies must be going ape sht not being able to say "Do a search"

Chris

Where did the term "Pointy Board" come from? I have never heard Miata net called that before.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    Where did the term "Pointy Board" come from? I have never heard Miata net called that before.
    Do a search!

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Do a search!
    He shoots! He scores! Smart arse! Be nice and 'splain it!

Do a search!
    That pretty much does, doesn't it? I mean, god forbid anyone should post a question on that board without searching first!

I did... seconds after posting

Off to the chalk board for me......

Every post must have a point and it is a sin to ask a question without first using the search function.
    Every post must have a point and it is a sin to ask a question without first using the search function.

Do a search!
    I'm really not sure why they call it the pointy board. I have heard stories that miata.net had a looser format, Kind of like this place. But then they killed a free for all area and the moderators started getting mean and Pointy. If that’s true I have no ideal but it is a nice story!

[I'm really not sure why they call it the pointy board. I have heard stories that miata.net had a looser format, Kind of like this place. But then they killed a free for all area and the moderators started getting mean and Pointy. If that’s true I have no ideal but it is a nice story!
    Droptop does a good job explaining in this post. I found it with the search function.

[I'm really not sure why they call it the pointy board. I have heard stories that miata.net had a looser format, Kind of like this place. But then they killed a free for all area and the moderators started getting mean and Pointy. If that’s true I have no ideal but it is a nice story!
    Droptop does a good job explaining in this post. I found it with the search function.
    Your getting kinda Pointy Titus! :P

(You moving to Texas BTW??)

Your getting kinda Pointy Titus! :P

You moving to Texas BTW??
    The sale of the house in California is set to close 8/26 and the house we bought in Dallas closes 8/30. If all goes as planned, we will be there sometime in the middle. The Miata will be a 8-10 days behind on a car carier.

The sale of the house in California is set to close 8/26 and the house we bought in Dallas closes 8/30. If all goes as planned, we will be there sometime in the middle. The Miata will be a 8-10 days behind on a car carier.
    Cool! Look forward to meeting you! What area of Dallas did you chose?

I hope you choose to live in Southern Oklahoma like a couple of us do!

It is officially the City of Dallas, but it is Denton County and Carrollton School district. Just North of the George Bush, halfway between I-35 and the North Tollway.

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    Do a search!
    That pretty much does, doesn't it? I mean, god forbid anyone should post a question on that board without searching first!
    I dunno why it got called that.. I just heard it here... I think it was Atlain where I heard it from 1st.. I just stole it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast