Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Seat, grill, tailights, etc..

Default FS: Seat, grill, tailights, etc..

Got a few things for sale here...

MOMO Start racing seat SOLD!!!

Moss Slat Grill SOLD!

Stock NA tails SOLD! (see thread on my Simpson taillights in Tech)

Stock Dual exhaust:
    This exhaust came with the Miatae that had a tilt steering wheel, a V6, and a flux capacitor

Actually, it IS the original exhaust, but I had another pipe tied into the stock outlet to make it a dual system. It has the stock sound, but dual tips. And the left tip is actually functional!
    It doesn't add any HP (obviously) but you won't lose anything by it. So if you like the stock sound but want the dual look, here it is. It has to be welded on so if some moron that owned your NA before you put some loud ricey exhaust on it, you can use this. I know, I did the same thing

$30
    Please don't make any stupid comments about this
    Actually, from what I've learned, I think that's unavoidable here

I also have an electric RC Helicopter for sale which I'm trying to sell on RCUniverse.com. It's ready to fly but as far as I know none of you are into that stuff, but if so here's pics

$120

I have a windshield washer fluid reservoir and pump for $5

Thanks for looking!

-Joel
    Last edited by MadMonkey; 08-26-2006 at 01:41 PM.
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

Engine Builder

Can that seat be used with the stock seatbelt? I want to get a rollbar (hopefully brainstorm), but my height means that I would hit my head on it with the stock seats. How high is the seatback on this one, relative to a stock NA seat?

The seating position is somewhat lower than the stock seat which was a point for me, since I was planning to get a roll bar myself. I'm 5'11" and I seriously doubt I would even have a chance of hitting a top brace with my head. The seatback is a bit lower also. I don't know the exact amount though..
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

FWIW, I know somebody that may be interested in that A/C compressor if you want to sell it.
    '02 Berlina S2k
    J's 60RS, K&N FIPK, AUT CF cooling panel,
    JDM sidemarkers, S badges, BYS emblems,
    Mugen TP, 11.7:1 CR, Comptech Header,
    Hello Kitty Mugen badge

Still got the tank & pump?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve E
    Still got the tank & pump?
    Well, considering that I posted it 3 hours ago, yeah I think I usd it maybe twice. It was just taking up space under the hood
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

dang... you fixed your sig... details on the heli?
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Check your pm's for the seat

Quote Originally Posted by tmanAg08
    Can that seat be used with the stock seatbelt? I want to get a rollbar (hopefully brainstorm), but my height means that I would hit my head on it with the stock seats. How high is the seatback on this one, relative to a stock NA seat?
    When I sat in Mark52's Momo Start it seemed like my hips were high enough for the stock seat belt to work, the Sparco I have would not work for that.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

I'll take the stock NA tail lights... When can ya meet up? I'm back from Vegas tonight and will be working from home tomorrow.

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Engine Builder

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamoto
    When I sat in Mark52's Momo Start it seemed like my hips were high enough for the stock seat belt to work, the Sparco I have would not work for that.

Hm, good to know. Do you know which Sparco you have? I've seen the Sprint reccommended for use in NAs, it isn't that one is it?

Im interested on the Moss Slat Grill, can email at adlin20 at hotmail....Raul
    Take life one day at a time......ENJOY IT!

Quote Originally Posted by tmanAg08
    Hm, good to know. Do you know which Sparco you have? I've seen the Sprint reccommended for use in NAs, it isn't that one is it?
    I am pretty sure he has the sprint.

I want the seat if it fits in an '03 and I can get my fat a** into it. Waiting for answer to pm

AUGH wait one night and I already have 2 pages. I don't know where to start!!

Okay

1. Tailchaser -The helicopter

It's a Venom Night Ranger II electric helicopter, fully functional except for collective mixing. Since you're all car guys, that means the blades don't tilt up and down with throttle movement so the helicopter goes up and down (n00bs ) Meaning of course that it simply has fixed-pitch blades to simplify setup and flight. I've only had it a month and I'm ready to move on to bigger and better things. It's 4 channels, meaning cyclic control fore, aft, and laterally, yaw control, and throttle. Just like a real one. Everything is included and it's ready to fly, even the battery is charged. I highly recommend dropping by Aero Hobbies in Lewisville if you get it so somebody can teach you the basics!!! The only problem with it is a slightly cracked tailboom, but this hasn't changed the flight characteristics as far as I can tell. About half of my flights have been with that and I didn't even notice! Let me know if you're still interested.

2. Channelmaniac - The tails

Anytime between about 3pm and 10pm everyday. I work graveyard shift now so I have a decent amount of free time. Give me a call and we can set something up.

3. adlin20 - Slat grill

I'll email you also in case you don't read this, but see above for when you can get ahold of me.

4. Everybody - MOMO seat

I have a sale pending on the seat on Sunday, but if it doesn't go through I'll let all of you know. One thing I forgot to mention was that the custom brackets are NOT pre-drilled for the seats. They are drilled to bolt into the stock seat mounts in the floorpan, but they still need to be drilled for the actual mounting holes in the seat. Majik? You can explain better than I.
    This does give you the option of mounting the seat where you want it.

Thanks for the interest in this stuff!! I really appreciate it. Here's my number

817-680-1977

If I don't answer, leave a voicemail!
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

And tailchaser..... wtf happened to my sig and how were you involved?
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

What the hell happened to me and the seat? I will buy it Saturday if it fits. I sent you a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim the Teacher
    What the hell happened to me and the seat? I will buy it Saturday if it fits. I sent you a pm.
    Sorry, I was too busy PMing you back

Somebody jumped on it before you did, so I have to give him the option. I'll pm him and let him know also and see if he's serious about it. Don't worry, I didn't forget about you
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

Got it....disregard the rant on your voice message. It was all just

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast