Thread: Billy Lane involved in Fatal collision, too bad he was only "involved"

Default Billy Lane involved in Fatal collision, too bad he was only "involved"

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbc...GNEWS/60905003

Impatient asshole passing on a double yellow. I hope he gets the book thrown at him.

What a jackass. Passing two vehicles on a double-yellow...

What's even more surprising is that "Florida Highway Patrol traffic homicide investigators said no charges were filed" - they are waiting on BAC tests. Sheesh... you'd think that with something that blatent they would go with vehicular manslaughter or something similar.

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Too bad for the moped driver... but I agree, Billy Lane always seemed like the biggest jerk.

That and the swastika tatooted idiots in his shop were always acting the fools as well.

I can't believe how biased that reporter was...like Billy is a god, or something. Poor Billy got injured....oh and, by the way, the mo-ped rider died.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMerv View Post
    I can't believe how biased that reporter was...like Billy is a god, or something. Poor Billy got injured....oh and, by the way, the mo-ped rider died.
    Yea real biased reporter, I guess the poor moped driver never appeared on the Discovery Channel's “Biker Build-Off” and “Monster Garage,”

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...home-headlines

MELBOURNE -- A motorcycle shop owner who has appeared on the Discovery Channel's "Biker Build-Off" was arrested today and charged with drunken driving and DUI manslaughter in the traffic death of a biker.

A biker is in trouble with the law? Shocker!!!
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Wow 3 weeks later. I hope that doesnt affect the case.