Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: you must wave to other miata's, its the law

Quote Originally Posted by TheChadVIII View Post
    haha, I always try to do the "pop-up headlight wave" on the NA to others I see on the road, I think one person has done it back, and one other person has just regular-waved back.

Oh well
    some of us with 15 year old cars are afraid of the headlight wave. You never know when they are going to stop working.

Quote Originally Posted by mr brg View Post
    some of us with 15 year old cars are afraid of the headlight wave. You never know when they are going to stop working.

Wait 'til the plastic bushing on the rod breaks, you're in for a real treat. Can't buy just the plastic piece, gotta get the entire thing. There's nothing like your headlight flopping around after every bump
    '02 Berlina S2k
    J's 60RS, K&N FIPK, AUT CF cooling panel,
    JDM sidemarkers, S badges, BYS emblems,
    Mugen TP, 11.7:1 CR, Comptech Header,
    Hello Kitty Mugen badge

Haha, the vw people only wave to thier respective generations...but everyone loves corrado drivers.
    Not necessarily true... the only waves I ever got were in my bus. My other dub, nope.

I've been seeing this NC everyday on my way to work for at least 6 weeks now. Finally, today she waved back. Then on my way home I got the wave from 93' black n' tan. Oh yeah, yesterday morning I got a wave from a red NC that could barely see me through the traffic.

The wave is still alive.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie View Post
    I've been seeing this NC everyday on my way to work for at least 6 weeks now. Finally, today she waved back. Then on my way home I got the wave from 93' black n' tan. Oh yeah, yesterday morning I got a wave from a red NC that could barely see me through the traffic.

The wave is still alive.
    You know what is sad, I've seen more Saturn Sky that Solstice the past month and more Solstice than NC the past month. I've barely seen more Miata of all generation total than the new GM roadsters. The NC may have the quality over the GM cars but "style" sells apparently.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by icepenguin66 View Post
    You know what is sad, I've seen more Saturn Sky that Solstice the past month and more Solstice than NC the past month. I've barely seen more Miata of all generation total than the new GM roadsters. The NC may have the quality over the GM cars but "style" sells apparently.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12