Thread: Things I need...

Default Things I need...

I'm looking for several parts for my NA... I need LH fender, Hood, LH light assembly, 1 seven spoke wheel and a cupholder. If anyone has these parts or knows someone who does, please reply. I'm trying to repair my car as cheaply as possible.

Thanks,
    Jeff

I have a light assembly minus the motor.

How soon do you need a hood? I just got my cowl hood fixed but still have to prep/paint it before I take the stock replacement off to sell.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

I might be able to source those out. Not sure on price, I have to ask my boss what he wants for them. He has LOTS of Miata parts cars. Shoot me a PM and we can swap contact info/
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).

Default Things....

I don't need this stuff right this minute, but I'm planning to fix my car soon... I can't afford high prices, though... I'm looking to spend something like $50 for a fender, $50 for a wheel... $50 for the headlight assembly... and $100ish for a hood. I'm negotiable, but I really can't afford much more than that.

Thanks,
    Jeff

I am sure we can work something in those ranges. I'll have to talk to him.
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).

Default Thanks...

Thanks, man... I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_nc View Post
    Thanks, man... I really appreciate it.
    "I can get that guy everything he needs, ..except for the fender" -- boss

So just let me know when you want to get it.

Default Cool...

I'll have to see how much is left after I pay my rent, but I think I could afford the hood and the wheel this weekend.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Hey Ray,

I lost your contact info and I'd really like to come down and get some of that stuff today or tomorrow. Please PM me again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_nc View Post
    Hey Ray,

I lost your contact info and I'd really like to come down and get some of that stuff today or tomorrow. Please PM me again.

PM'd