Thread: Where is the love???

Default Where is the love???

Dang you East Siders are Mean!

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/9936000/detail.html

Just proves that some people don't deserve to breath the air on this planet...
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell View Post
    That's insane!
    Freaking Scary!

Right. Because nothing bad ever happens in Fort Worth. I grew up in Tarrant County and I don't seem to have the rosy view of it that many of you do.

S.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave04 View Post
    Just proves that some people don't deserve to breath the air on this planet...
    Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    Freaking Scary!
    The very idea that this shit happened is ludicrous... those thieves deserve to be shot.

The very idea that this shit happened is ludicrous... those thieves deserve to be shot.
    +1,000,000

I mean seriously, can you imagine doing that to somebody???

S.

Quote Originally Posted by srivendel View Post
    Right. Because nothing bad ever happens in Fort Worth. I grew up in Tarrant County and I don't seem to have the rosy view of it that many of you do.

S.
    I havent seen that in the local news. I have heard of it happening before though. That is ed up though. I guess some people do want a part in the play instead of a better seat (Thanks TC)

Shooting's too quick...

The part that kills me was they stole his -ing shoes!! They moved his limp body around so they could steal his damned shoes. Let's hope he didn't have any spinal injuries.

This guy could have used the Trunk Monkey!! No affiliation, BTW...

Yes, the trunk monkey has made his rounds on this site!!
    I figured it must have, knowing this group!
    Still, you've been in an accident. You're incapacitated. Some low-life scum are preying on you instead of being decent human beings and rendering aid. Suddenly, a pissed off primate with a tire iron appears and starts realigning spines! Man, just thinking about it makes me smile! If only karma paid out so quickly...

Doesn't surprise me. Hell Dallas was just re-crowned as #1 in crime in the nation! I've personally used a gun to apprehend 2 meth-heads that had robbed 15 houses and just happened to still be in my car when I came home and to deter a couple other potential crimes. Fortunately I've yet to pull the trigger, although the police recommended it the night my friend and I caught the 2 meth-heads!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

That's really pathetic but not surprising.

The man crashed early Saturday morning on the CF Hawn Freeway
    Not exactly the best part of town.

When Trina and I drove down to Zoom-Zoom Live we came in on I30 from downtown Dallas. W passed to cars on the side of the road about 5 miles apart with all their wheels missing. Likely a break down and then some bandits came along and jacked the wheels.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)